FF16 cut from the cloth choices is a side quest that begins in the tranquil Hideaway, where players will interact with the diligent Hortense, Keeper of the Stores. Tasked with the retrieval of a special piece of cloth from Northreach. Along the way, you’ll encounter a foe, ‘Killer.’
Cut From The Cloth Walkthrough
Sure, here is an expanded walkthrough for the “Cut from the Cloth” side quest in Final Fantasy 16:
- Speak with Hortense, Keeper of the Stores: The quest begins in The Hideaway, where you’ll speak to Hortense, Keeper of the Stores, who is located near the Boarding Deck. Hortense needs you to pick up some cloth from Northreach.
- Visit the draper in Northreach: After speaking with Hortense, use the Northreach Obelisk to travel to Northreach.
- The draper you need to speak to is conveniently located next to this obelisk.
- She will inform you that the cloth was stolen, which triggers your next objective.
- Search for the missing caravan: To find the stolen cloth, travel to the Caer Norvent Glorieuse Gate Obelisk.
- From there, follow the road a short distance until you find a downed caravan.
- Defeat ‘Killer’: At this point, you’ll be forced into combat with an enemy known as Killer. Killer has a Stun bar, and his level is just one below yours, so be prepared for a challenging fight.
- Return the cloth to Hortense: Once you’ve defeated Killer, you will automatically return to Northreach with the draper.
- After another cutscene, travel back to The Hideaway and find Hortense. Deliver the cloth to her to complete the quest.
Throughout this FF16 cut from the cloth choices quest, there is a dialogue choice where you will be asked to choose between three colors of cloth: black embroidered linen, white continental silk, or lush red velvet.
The “Cut from the Cloth” side quest presents you with a dialogue choice regarding the type of cloth you want to choose. This occurs toward the end of the quest, after you’ve defeated the enemy “Killer” and recovered the stolen cloth.
You will be asked to select one of three colors/types of cloth:
- Black embroidered linen
- White continental silk
- Lush red velvet
However, it’s important to note that your choice between these three options does not impact the overall story, the quest’s outcome, or the rewards you receive.
Upon successful completion of the “Cut from the Cloth” side quest, you will be rewarded for your efforts. The rewards serve as a way to progress your character further in Final Fantasy 16, providing useful resources and enhancements.
Here’s what you will receive:
- 50 Steelsilk: Steelsilk is likely a crafting material that can be used for various purposes in Final Fantasy 16.
- 500 Ability Points: Ability Points (AP) are typically used in Final Fantasy games to learn or enhance abilities.
- Gaining 500 of them will allow for significant progress in your character’s skillset.
- 800 Gil: Gil is the primary currency in the Final Fantasy universe.
- 350 EXP: EXP, or Experience Points, are crucial for leveling up your character.
- 15 Renown
That’s it from my side! I hope now you know how to do the FF16 cut from the cloth choices quest. Also, I recommend you read Final Fantasy 16 Trophy List, All Dominants, How To Beat Benedikta, and How To Save & Remove Game Files guides & learn more about Final Fantasy 16.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍