One of the most elusive resources you might come upon in God of War Ragnarok is the Essence of Hel. It’s a rare item that cannot be obtained from any chests or buckets that may be destroyed while playing the game. You must go farther in the game before the Essence of Hel becomes available.
How To Get The Essence Of Hel?
Step By Step Guide to Getting the Essence of Hel:
- Close Hel-Tears: Hel-Tears appear after completing the main story’s Reunion mission. Kratos and Atreus must close them to find the Essence of Hel.
- Exploration: Thoroughly explore each area to locate the six sites of Hel-Tears. These tears are essential for progression.
- Reward: Closing a Hel-Tear rewards you with Essence of Hel, which is crucial for crafting and upgrading armor parts.
- Forge Usage: Take the Essence of Hel back to the forge to utilize it for crafting stronger armor and weaponry.
Other Locations for Hel Tears
Moreover, the Hel tears need some tracing, but there aren’t many of them, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding them. Thankfully, once Atreus and Kratos attempt to shut the first one, it will emerge in Sindri’s home. Head over to Helheim and declare that the mission has been finished after they have closed.
Additionally, the following places provide additional Hel-Tears:
- The Strond (Alfheim)
- Aurvangar Wetlands (Svartalfheim)
- The Gleaming bale (Helheim)
- Well of Urd (Midgard)
- Southern Wilds (Vanaheim)
While Hel-Tears are difficult to locate, these areas are not too difficult to find. You will receive the Essence of Hel in God Of War Ragnarok as a prize each time you seal a Hel Tears in any of the mentioned locations. If you gather them all, you may later use them to improve Kratos’ Leviathan Axe.
What Is Essence of Hel Used For?
Players need the necessary resources, such as God of War Ragnarok Essence of Hel, to update their armor and weaponry. It is difficult to upgrade armor or a weapon without them. You must stop the Hel-Tears from appearing as they do throughout the nine realms if you’re hunting for The God Of War Ragnarok Essence of Hel.
Next, a strong axe attachment may only be upgraded by the Essence of Hel. We’re talking about the Grip of Healing Harmony. The Leviathan Axe’s Grip of Healing Harmony addition features the Permafrost Lifesteal skill.
Additionally, the hits from the Leviathan Axe replenish life but boost incoming damage while your Permafrost skill meter is fully charged while wearing this grip, so it’s a bit of a two-edged sword.
- God of War Ragnarok: Berserker Armor
- How To Get Dragon-Scaled Armor In God Of War Ragnarok
- God Of War Ragnarok: How To Get Muspelheim Seeds
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍