Invading other players’ worlds is another activity accessible in Elden Ring, where players can invade each other’s worlds and challenge each other to a fight. Invading works both ways. You can either invade a different player’s world through a certain item, or they can invade yours. Invading adds much more spice to the game and provides a further multiplayer PvP element for players to enjoy.
How To Invade Other Players In Elden Ring
- For this to work, you must be online, so make sure you launch Elden Ring online and have a stable internet connection.
- You can now go into your inventory and look for the Festering Bloody Fingers.
- Festering Blood Fingers can be bought from the merchant in Mistwood Ruins.
- Obtained for free from White Mask Varre.
- After consuming it, you will receive a message saying you are invading another player’s world.
- You can only invade someone who hasn’t defeated the area’s boss yet, so if you are unsuccessful in invading another world, you can try moving to a different area and trying again.
Granted, if it actually works. There are a few rules to invading someone else’s world:
- This skill-based matchmaking system ensures you do not overpower the other player and vice versa.
- You can only invade someone who hasn’t defeated the area’s boss yet, and if you are unsuccessful in invading another world, you can try moving to a different area and trying again.
- Festering Bloody Finger is a one-time use item only, so if your invasion proves successful, the finger is used up.
Invading other players’ worlds isn’t the only way to access PvP gameplay in Elden Ring. If you’re feeling up for it, you can unlock a special item that can be used to summon you by other players to fight with them. The special item in question is the Duelist’s Furled Finger. Luckily, you can get your hands on it fairly easily.
Duelist’s Furled Finger is located outside the Colosseum, near Storm Veil in Elden Ring.You can see the location of this item on the map below. The Duelist’s Furled Finger has infinite uses. This means that once you have acquired it, you can keep using it repeatedly, no matter the outcome of the summons.Remember that since someone else willingly summons you into their world, the Skill Based Matchmaking for these summons does not exist, and the enemy you face upon your summons might be much more difficult to defeat than your everyday invasions.
So, always be prepared and equipped with your best weapons and armor because you have a high chance of getting killed.
This concludes my guide on how to invade Elden Ring. FromSoftware’s latest award-winning title, Elden Ring, may be full of places to explore where players can spend hours immersed in its deep world. Fighting bosses, Farming equipment, or exploring dungeons. It has it all.
Because, after all, this has been the PvP formula that FromSoftware has adapted since Demon’s Souls. While you are at it, why not consider reading our guides on the best Darth Maul build, best poison build, and best Rivers of Blood build in Elden Ring?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍