Skeletons can be found wandering around the vast open world of Elden Ring, usually in abandoned locations or near graveyards. According to my experience, they attack you in large numbers, overwhelming the situation. However, there are four methods that you can utilize to know how to kill skeletons in the Elden Ring.
How To Kill Skeletons In Elden Ring
In Elden Ring, Skeletons is a unique and challenging enemy that requires a specific approach to defeat.
- Skeletons are aggressive and attack on sight, often without warning.
- Traditional weapons are ineffective for permanently killing them due to their undead nature.
- Ordinary weapons lead to resurrection, causing continuous attacks.
- Discover proper methods to defeat Skeletons and avoid being hunted permanently.
- Stay cautious and strategize when encountering various Skeleton types.
- Four methods are available for permanent Skeleton elimination.
Standard MethodTo stop the Skeleton from completing its resurrection animation, continue attacking it even after it’s dead. If the resurrection animation is allowed to complete, the skeleton will rise again with a full Health bar.
The Holy MethodTo defeat any undead enemy in the Elden Ring, you must deal Holy damage. It’s much easier if you have Holy Build in Elden Ring. I would recommend you use a holy weapon, as it is just too easy that way.
- Use weapons such as The Golden Epitaph Straight Sword, The Inseparable Sword, or The Golden Order Greatsword to deal Holy damage to Skeletons.
- Buff your weapons with Holy damage using Ashes of War.
The Occult MethodAccording to my experience, the following is how you can use the Occult Method:
- Unlock Roundtable Hold by defeating the first two bosses in Limgrave.
- Talk to Smith Master Hewg to add Occult affinity to your primary weapon for a few Runes.
- You can attack Skeletons like any other enemy with Occult affinity, and they won’t come back to life.
The Easy MethodTo kill Skeletons quickly, there is a trick that you can use after unlocking The Shaded Castle and defeating Elemer of the Briar:
- Unlock The Shaded Castle and defeat Elemer of the Briar.
- Defeating Elemer of Briar is not an easy task, so I would advise you to be prepared.
- Visit Roundtable Hold and talk to Finger Reader Enia.
- Exchange Runes for the full Briar Armor Set.
- Equip the complete set: Briar Helm, Briar Armor, Briar Gauntlets, Briar Greaves.
- Use your primary weapon to attack a Skeleton until it dies.
- Wait for the glowing ooze animation, then roll into the Skeleton to kill it.
That’s it for my guide covering all four methods of how to kill skeletons in Elden Ring. If you have the best builds in Elden Ring, you don’t have to sweat worrying about small things like Skeletons.
Collect All Great Runes and become invincible. From katanas to greatswords, there are many options to choose your Best Sword in Elden Ring.
- Elden Ring Endings
- Elden Ring Best Armor
- Elden Ring How To Summon Spirits
- Elden Ring Upgrade Spirit Ashes
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍