Lies of P has multiple graphics settings, and among them is the High Frame Rate mode, which can be enabled through certain steps and having a specific display. Keeping the best graphic setting according to you will ensure smooth gameplay and a stable experience in the new Soulslike IP.
What Is High Frame Rate Mode In Lies of P?
The High Frame Rate Mode is one of the three graphics modes in Lies of P and is a relatively moderate mode that ensures both quality visuals and performance by upscaling from 1440p to operating at 40 FPS.
How To Enable High Frame Rate Mode?
Here are the few steps listed to enable High Frame Rate Mode in-game:
- Go to the main menu.
- Enter into settings and go to the Gameplay tab.
- Click the Graphics Settings.
- It will show three options: Graphics Mode, High Frame Rate Mode, and Adjust brightness.
- Through the Graphics mode, you can access the Performance and Quality mode.
- To activate Lies of P’s High Frame Rate mode, set the graphics mode to Quality Centered.
- For this, you need to have a 120Hz display
High Frame Rate Mode On Xbox Series X
You need to take additional steps to activate Lies of P High Frame Rate Mode in Xbox Series X despite the console natively supporting a 120 Hz display.
You need to change the display settings from Auto Detect to HDMI by following the steps below:
- Access the Settings.
- Go under General.
- Enter TV and Display options.
- Go to Video Fidelity and Overscan.
- Select Overrides and change Auto–detect to HDMI.
What I Recommend
As a soulslike enthusiast, I personally prefer playing these kinds of games at a solid 60 FPS. The timing for dodges and parries is tight, and you’d want all the smoothness and fluidity you can get. So, while High Frame Rate Mode can get you the visuals you need at a slightly higher framerate, I personally would recommend playing this game at Performance Mode.
That’s all about the Lies of P High Frame Rate Mode and how to enable it on Xbox Series X along with other platforms. Choosing the best graphics setting per your requirements and support will ensure you have the best experience in terms of performance and visuals. Moving onwards, know more about All Stats in Lies of P and what they do.
For more gameplay-oriented content, here are the best early weapons and best technique weapons in Lies of P. Also, consider reading up on the best Legion Arms that you can use as a backup counterattack against enemies.
- Lies of P: Controller Not Working
- Lies of P: How To Unlock And Use The Puppet Ripper?
- Lies of P: All Sophia Choices
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍