In MW3: Zombies, you must complete Mission Automated Backup to progress in the game. The Automated Backup is the last mission in Act One, Tier 3. In this mission, players must find the required circuit boards and insert them inside the turrets to complete the mission’s objectives.
Make sure to also explore eXputer’s video tutorial on successfully completing the Automated Backup Mission:
What Is Automated Backup MW3 Zombies?The sole objective of Mission Automated Backup is to activate three Deadbolt Turrets using Ammo Mod Circuit Boards in MW3 Zombies.
These circuit boards are rare and not easy to find. You must locate and insert them into the turrets to complete your mission. Once the circuit boards are inserted, the Deadbolt Turrets will be activated, and your objective will be achieved.
Locating Ammo Mod Circuit BoardsAs these Circuit Boards can be difficult to find, try searching in the following two locations:
1. Infested Stronghold
If you want an Ammo Mod Circuit Board, the most effective method is to clear out an Infested Stronghold. Follow the steps below to clear an Infected Stronghold:
- Equip a mask before entering the Stronghold.
- Once inside the Stronghold, destroy all the yellow pustules.
- Arm yourself with a powerful weapon, as you’ll be fighting a horde of zombies.
- After successfully clearing the Infested Stronghold, you’ll be rewarded with many Aether Caches.
- One of these caches is likely to contain the Ammo Mod Circuit Board.
Remember, there is a chance that the desired loot may not be found after clearing an Infested Stronghold. In that case, clearing another Infested Stronghold is recommended, where you may have better luck finding the Ammo Mod Circuit Board you’re looking for. You can try finding it in Medium or High Threat Zones as the rewards increase with the level of risk.
2. Mercenary Stronghold
If you don’t want to fight with zombies and clear out an Infested Stronghold, you must head to a Mercenary Stronghold instead.
- Before clearing the Mercenary Stronghold, you must obtain a Mercenary Stronghold Card.
- You can get this card by clearing out a Mercenary Camp or buying it from a Buy Station for 2000 Essence.
- Clearing out a Mercenary Stronghold will earn you Aether Caches as a reward.
- With some luck, you may find an Ammo Mod Circuit Board inside one of the Aether Caches.
Activating Deadbolt TurretsOnce you have found the Ammo Mod Circuit Boards, you need to activate Deadbolt Turrets.
- Open your map to find the Deadbolt Turrets.
- Proceed to the nearest turret and interact with it.
- Insert the Ammo Mod Circuit Board into the turret to activate it.
- The Turret will start up and start targeting zombies nearby.
- You have to do this for all three turrets.
Remember to look for Moded Turret Circuit Boards, such as the ‘Brain Rot Turret Circuit’, as they are specifically required for this mission. After activating all three turrets, your mission will be complete. You will receive the Death Perception Acquisition and a 1500 XP reward for completing the mission.
This is all the information you need to complete the Automated Backup Mission in MW3: Zombies. For more helpful tips, read How To Do a Sentry Gun Gltich in MW3: Zombies and generate massive XP. Learn All Easter Eggs Locations in MW3: Zombies and earn free perks. Read How To Find A Doghouse And Use It in MW3: Zombies, which will allow you to have a pet Hellhound fighting alongside you against zombies.
- MW3 Zombies: How To Find A Mercenary Convoy
- MW3 Zombies: How To Repair Vehicle Tires
- MW3 Zombies: How To Kill Stormcaller Boss
- MW3: How To Level Up Weapons Fast
- MW3: Best Assault Rifles
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍