The Stone Dais puzzle in RE4 Remake is encountered in two different places in Del Lago. Players will have to solve this puzzle by selecting the correct symbols in order to obtain the church key.
You can watch our video guide on Stone Dias Puzzle or continue reading & learning more about it.
Stone Dais Puzzle In The Small Cave Shrine
- The first Stone Dais puzzle in RE4 Remake is encountered in the Small Cave Shrine.
- It is located toward the northern side of the lake.
- Once players have arrived at the destination mentioned above, they must kill all enemies and advance til they reach the pedestal.
- After arriving at the pedestal, press the buttons marked with a red circle on the image below.
- Successfully pressing these buttons will solve the puzzle and players will be ready to solve the next puzzle.
Stone Dais Puzzle In The Large Cave Shrine
- The second Stone Dais puzzle can be accessed in the Large Cave Shrine.
- It is located toward the southwest side of the lake.
- After arriving at the destination marked above, players must deal with a mob of monsters to reach the pedestal.
- Players must press the buttons marked below after arriving at the pedestal.
- After pressing these buttons, the puzzle will be solved and players will be able to obtain the church key later on.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is the latest addition to the REmake series by Capcom. RE4 Remake expands upon the beloved story and horror aspects. It also improves the characters, and adds a variety of fun features in the game’s combat; such as the new parry system. In addition, the game’s PC Port is incredibly well-optimized. All in all, RE4 has reclaimed its throne as the magnum opus of Resident Evil and horror games in general.
And there you have it; with our guide on how to solve the confusing Stone Dais puzzle in RE4 Remake, you will be able to clear this confusing obstacle in your path with ease.
If you want to learn how to obtain the LE 5 SMG, check out our guide. Also, if you wish to learn how to parry efficiently, check out our guide. In addition, the Punisher is a mighty gun that can tear apart Ganados with ease, so make sure you obtain it. Also, using the Riot Gun is pretty effective in crushing any enemy to bits. Lastly, check out our guide on how to obtain the Blacktail.
- Resident Evil 4 Wall With Four Slots Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Church Dial Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Treasury Sword Puzzle Solution
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍