Remnant 2 features emotes in the gameplay, just like most of the RPGs. The emotes not only let you have some fun but are also a great way to express your joy after a victory. So, make sure you know how to use emote in Remnant 2 so you can use this entertaining feature while conquering all the in-game worlds. Bringing the emote prompt on the screen is different for the console and PC.
How To Use Emotes In Remnant 2Remnant 2 is a post-apocalyptic RPG full of action that immerses players in a world of danger and exploration. While survival and combats are crucial aspects, the game also offers a unique way to connect with other players and express yourself.
Emotes are a fun and interactive feature that allows players to communicate and interact with gestures and animations. Here is how you can bring up the emote wheel on your screen, depending on the type of platform you’re playing on.
- Press and hold the default G button on the keyboard, and the emote menu will appear.
- After that, either select Emotes 1 or Emotes 2 option to open the set of emotes.
- Click on your desired Emote to let your character perform it.
- If you’re on PlayStation, hold the D-pad down button on the controller to bring up the emote menu.
- Use the R1 button to choose between Emotes 1 or Emotes 2.
- Press the R1 button once you’ve selected the emote you want to perform.
- For Xbox, you have to hold the D-pad down button on the controller.
- Once the menu appears, use the RB button to choose between Emotes 1 or Emotes 2 set.
- Once you’ve selected the desired emote, press the RB to perform it.
All Emotes In Remnant 2You can perform 13 different types of emotes in Remnant 2 to express your actions. You also have the option of five voice lines to use from too.
The Emotes 1 wheel can have the following emotes:
- This Way
The Emotes 2 wheel has the following emotes:
- Praise The Gun
- High Five
All the different emotes in Remnant can be used in several situations to show your expressions. For example, you can flex the “Praise the Gun” emote as a sign of celebration whenever to get a victory, or you can use the clap emote to cheer up your teammate. Just make sure that whenever you’re busy doing emotes, you’re in a safe place as you could be caught off guard while you’re distracted.
Now that you’ve learned to perform emotes, don’t forget to learn about Remnant 2’s Severed Hand. In addition to that, you can also have a look at the Council Tribunal and the Guilty Member questline to add some spice to your quests journey.
- Remnant 2: How To Solve Door Puzzle At Lament
- How To Unlock Adventure Mode In Remnant 2
- Remnant 2: How Many Players Can Play?
- Remnant 2: Vault Of The Formless
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍