Lynx Totem is one of the new bosses added in Risk of Rain Returns. It can be a formidable foe for both new and old players. Its move set is similar to Colossus, but it is not as easy of a boss. It can be tough to beat if you do not know what to do.
Lynx Totem AbilitiesFirst of all, the following are all the stats of a Lynx Totem:
|BOSS NAME||Lynx Totem|
The Lynx Totem is also a very slow boss, but that speed is compensated by its summoning. You can outspeed him, but his summons can keep up with you easily. He has three abilities.
The following are the abilities of Lynx Totem:
- Stomp: It is a simple stomp attack and is the only physical attack of the Totem.
- Summon Tribesmen: Lynx Totem can summon Lynx Tribesmen, which are small enemies that move very fast, unlike the Colossus’ Rock Golems.
- Change Terrain: The Totem has a special ability that allows him to change the terrain. It makes small stones on the ground, which can stop you while you are trying to make an escape.
How To Defeat Lynx TotemYou need to find a place with a higher altitude from where you can hit the Lynx Totem to defeat it.
The Lynx Totem, just like the Colossus, cannot Jump over small ledges. That is exactly why you can defeat it in the same way as the Colossus. However, the Lynx Tribesmen summons of the Totem is much faster than the Rock Golems. They can also jump over surfaces which makes Lynx Totem a much harder boss.
- Use ranged characters, like Commando or Bandit, so that you can shoot from a high altitude.
- Try to distance yourself from the boss in a way that it cannot reach you.
- If the Tribesmen come near you, attack with a stun attack so that they can be killed easily.
- Once you are at a higher altitude, keep attacking the totem while keeping the Tribesmen in check.
- If the Tribesmen are overwhelming you, then run away for a minute to kill them first and then attack the Totem.
- Keep attacking the Totem, and it will slowly defeat him.
My Thoughts On Lynx Totem
The Lynx Totem is a new boss in Risk of Rain Returns and can be a bit problematic at first and hard to beat. The main thing you need to look out for is the Tribesmen. They can be very annoying as now you fight the boss while managing the new tribesmen horde too. The Totem itself is very easy to deal with, but the Tribesmen are the real trouble.
Characters like Bandit and Commando are a good way to deal with them. Close-range characters like Enforcer or Acrid can also work if you jump on a short ledge. Melee characters with Spite Artifact can also be useful.
- Risk Of Rain Returns: How To Unlock Ancient Scepter
- Risk Of Rain Returns: Complete Scavenger Hunt
- Risk Of Rain Returns: Secret Character
- Risk of Rain Returns Mercenary: Unlock, Abilities, Items
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍