Londinion is an exclusive city tied to a specific quest within the vast world of Starfield. As part of the United Colonies faction’s storyline in Starfield, embark on the Hostile Intelligence side quest in Starfield Londinion. Found on the planet Toliman II, the city has earned notoriety for serving as the very birthplace of the formidable Terrormorphs.
How To Find Londinion In Starfield
To locate Starfield Londinion, you must take on the Hostile Intelligence quest. The quest will lead you to the planet Toliman II, found in the Toliman system, just a short jump away from the Sol system.
- Once you’ve started the Hostile Intelligence quest, access the missions menu.
- From there, initiate a jump to the Toliman system.
- Upon reaching Toliman, target Toliman II and seek out the designated landing site, Forward Base 441.
- Look for the quest marker labeled Proceed to Londinion.
As you progress through the quest, you’ll engage in a pivotal conversation with the base commander, Saira Hatoum. She will provide you with the essential unlock codes to enter Londinion City.
Starfield Londinion – Hostile Intelligence Walkthrough
The Hostile Intelligence mission, part of the United Colonies faction’s storyline, follows the War Relics mission where you found Kaiser. At the mission’s end, Hadrian reveals your destination: Londinion, the site of a devastating Terrormorph invasion, aligning with the story’s theme.
Traveling To Londinion
- To get to Londinion, set your course for Toliman II in the Toliman System, conveniently near Alpha Centauri and New Atlantis.
- As you approach, you’ll receive a reminder from UC Sec Longsword II that Londinion is off-limits.
- Simply inform them of your mission to meet Commander Hatoum, and they’ll grant you clearance to land at Forward Base 441.
- Take a moment at the base to stock up on essential weapons and ammo.
- You’ll spot a UC Marine practicing nearby.
- Inside the TerraBrew Cafe, where Hatoum is located, don’t forget to unlock the case behind the counter.
- Inside, you’ll find a Poisoned Modified Calibrated Bridger.
Hatoum emphasizes that while they’ll provide supplies, you’re alone once you enter the city. Kaiser will help you upload local municipal codes, Percival will stay at the base as your support, and Hadrian awaits near the city entrance.
- Visit the armory to gear up.
- The equipment marked by quest indicators is designed for battling aliens, especially the Sentinels’ UC Antixeno Spacesuit.
- Before proceeding, go through your inventory and send unnecessary items to your ship for later sale.
- When ready, speak with Hadrian at the exit and head through the corridors to the next area.
Searching For Aceles Gene Samples
As you enter the shipping yard, you’ll face various creatures controlled by the local Terrormorph.
- Your task is to clear the Processing Plant by swiftly eliminating threats in the nearby area.
- After the chaos subsides, resupply at the base cache.
- In the courtyard, your goal is to find several Aceles gene samples.
- Be cautious of Morphs in the area, including a powerful Cloaked Terrormorph.
- Keep your distance, let your assistants handle the fight, and focus on gathering gene samples.
- Two gene samples are on the ground, while the third is in a container above.
- To access it, approach the far end of the elevated platform, open the door, and proceed inside.
Finding More Gene Samples
- To continue, head through the Londinion Steam Tunnels.
- Here, you’ll uncover Heatleeches, those pesky creatures everyone complains about, are essentially baby Terrormorphs.
The Lazarus Plant’s spores, found exclusively on Starfield Londinion, rapidly transform Heatleeches into full-fledged Terrormorphs, raising the possibility that a similar process caused the attack on New Atlantis.
- Your task is to eliminate the newly transformed Terrormorph swiftly.
- Kaiser confirms using the Lazarus Plant in previous Terrormorph attacks, including those on New Atlantis and Tau Ceti.
- One more sample is needed.
- Follow your companions until Kaiser encounters an issue with a door.
- Accompany Hadrian to the Security Office to restore power.
An automated security message reveals that during the Colony War, Vae Victis discovered the Lotus Plant’s secrets and bombed the Starfield Londinion spaceport to eliminate any competitors, shedding light on Vae Victis’s involvement in the Tau Ceti and New Atlantis outbreaks.
- Hadrian asks you to secure a printed transcription of the recording for evidence and then initiates a discussion.
- Here’s another chance to share the revelation about Vae Victis being alive with Hadrian, or keep it to yourself.
- At the Spaceport, confront the final Terrormorph DNA sample, a massive live specimen that summons other creatures to its aid.
- You can choose to activate the spaceport radar dishes as an optional task.
- This will disrupt the psychic link the Terrormorph has with its allies, leading them to turn on the Terrormorph Anomaly and remain friendly towards you after the battle.
- With Kaiser holding the last sample, return to the base for a debrief with your team.
- Once more, you can decide whether to reveal the truth about Vae Victis’s survival or keep it a secret.
Next, Hadrian assigns you to investigate further in New Atlantis based on the insights you’ve gained.
Mission Rewards And Unique Weapons
- When you start the quest, you can buy Reckless Bombardment and Vampire’s Gift from Gualter Azevedo.
- You can also find the X-989 Microgun in the armory at Forward Base 441.
- Discover Shattered Shock in one of the containers with Aceles samples in Londinion.
In your quest through Starfield Londinion and the Hostile Intelligence mission, you’ve uncovered the city’s tragic history and faced the formidable Terrormorphs. Armed with unique weapons and valuable gene samples, you can continue your adventure and further investigate New Atlantis.
As you conclude your mission in Starfield Londinion, consider exploring Starfield’s Neon City for more lively experiences. Alternatively, embark on the Starfield Red Tape Blues Quest on Mars to chase coveted rewards in the expansive Starfield universe. Also, while you are at it, make sure to check out this Reddit thread about exploring Londinion.
- Starfield: Unpacking
- Starfield: Star Eagle Starship
- Starfield: BEST Ways For Iron Farming
- Starfield: How To Get Best Ship Parts
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍