During the beta, players were presented with a lot of weapons in the Finals. The Throwing Knives were introduced as a weapon usable by the Light Class.
What Are Throwing Knives?Light build in The Finals has access to Throwing Knives, a weapon that complements the class due to its various movement abilities.
- Throwing Knives can be unlocked for 800 VRs, requiring a few games to gather enough to acquire them.
How To UseThe Throwing Knives stand out with two distinct attacking modes:
- Standard Attack: Throws multiple knives rapidly with a wide spread.
- It’s best used in close range, demanding high accuracy and a longer aim to hit both, dealing 60 body damage and 90 head damage per knife.
- Special Attack: Throwing both knives at once requires a delay for a wind-up before doing so.
- Causes 70 body damage and 105 head damage. This attack is most effective at medium to long ranges.
Is It Worth Buying The Throwing Knives?Mastering Throwing Knives demands a considerable level of skill, as missing a shot can swiftly send you back to spectating mode. These knives possess the potential to alter the game’s direction, particularly if facing numerous Light players on the opposing team.
I think the better alternative to Throwing Knives is the V9S Pistol, which is also one of the Best Weapons, as it has very high accuracy and can be used to practice the aim. When you’re fully ready, you can switch to Throwing Knives as your main weapon.
Best Specialization For Throwing Knives?Every class comes with three specializations in The Finals. However, Throwing Knives are pairable with almost all specializations of the Light Class.
My personal favorite is the Cloaking Device, as you can get in position with almost no risk, then aim, and attack your opponents.
The second should be the Evasive Dash or the Grappling Hook, which could save your life if you miss the both first two knives.
I am not a fan of Throwing Knives as I have a hard time aiming with all the fast-paced gameplay. My favorite weapons for the light are a double-barrel shotgun or a Sword. But who knows, you can wipe a team with the Throwing Knives too.
- The Finals: Best Medium Build
- The Finals Best Heavy Build
- The Finals: Weapons Tier List
- The Finals: How To Change Your Name
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍