- Armored Core 6 has sold around 1.2 million units on Steam, becoming one of the best FromSoftware titles after Elden Ring.
- According to another recent report, Armored Core 6 has sold the most on PlayStation 5, which comprises 64% of all copies sold.
- FromSoftware’s latest iteration in the Armored Core series could be sitting at well over 2.5 million copies sold overall, making it a massive success for the company.
- Armored Core 6 was released on PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on August 25, 2023.
Armored Core 6 has sold around 1.2 million units on Steam, as per the data on VG Insights, which makes it one of FromSoftware’s best titles after Elden Ring. However, it should be noted that these are primarily estimates, so the actual number can be slightly off. Even so, it doesn’t include the console players, which, according to a previous report, constitute a vast majority of the players.
Since its release, Armored Core 6 has been received very positively, even taking the top spot in the UK Boxed Charts in its debut week. At that time, it was revealed via Gamesindustry that Armored Core 6 has been sold the most on PlayStation 5, which accounts for 64% of all copies sold. It has been nearly 2 weeks since then, and we finally have an estimate of its Steam sales.
The PS5 sales then were on top, but it could be a different case now. Even so, it is very much possible that the game has sold nearly 2-2.5 million copies on all platforms. If we look at some of the other statistics on the website, it has mostly positive reviews, with an average playtime of 4.8 hours. Such success can add to the likelihood of a possible next iteration.
Armored Core 6 producer Yasuhiro Kitao confirmed in an interview a few months ago that the studio is working on multiple projects simultaneously. Moving forward, FromSoftware wants to reduce the time interval between each release, meaning more quality games from the famous studio. Armored Core 6 is the second-biggest FromSoftware launch on Steam by concurrent players, meaning a DLC or the next iteration is highly likely.
- Armored Core 6 Is The Series’ Highest-Rated Game To Date
- Armored Core 6 Sells Like Hot Cakes In Australia And New Zealand
- Armored Core 6’s Customization Options Have Made Everyone Happy
Armored Core 6 is a mecha-based vehicular combat game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco. It came a decade after Armored Core: Verdict Day, a direct sequel to Armored Core 5. The mecha-shooter game was released on PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on August 25, 2023.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍