Publisher Ziggurat Interactive and developer N-Fusion Interactive have revealed the trailer for Deadly Dozen Reloaded, a reimagined version of nostalgic squad-based stealth third-person shooter released back in 2001. It is coming out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch around this spring.
Deadly Dozen Reloaded is improving in several departments. It will include various overhauls, including revised visuals and enhanced squad controls. Players can also expect natural AI, reworked vehicle physics, the removal of permadeath, and more. This rework is receiving many needed touchups to match the up-to-date squad-based first person experience.
Here is the summary of overhauls:
- Giant visual overhaul – Graphics, and audio have been reworked to make gameplay more immersive. experience. Sophisticated AI to make fights more engaging and Fun.
- Upgraded controls – to support modern FPS players on all devices.
- Retouched vehicles – will get you in and out of objectives fast.
- Expansive maps and missions – is filled with enemies, cars, buildings, mines, and more goodies for a strategic experience.
- Customizable Loadouts – Eleven different weapons and seven types of equipment, including first aid kits, binoculars, and a variety of explosives. Allowing players to customize squad members.
- Say bye to permadeath – Players can experience hand-shaking escapes with half of their team, and fallen squad-mates will recoup for the next mission. No need to reload save files.
Although its first release back in 2001 only received mixed reviews, it still garnered the attention of critics.The rework is going to be a very nostalgic experience and a fresh take for gamers that grew up playing the original title. Let us know in the comments below if you are excited about the game or not.