- The Elden Ring playlists on the Bandai Namco EU and American YouTube accounts were recently updated today, teasing the DLC reveal.
- The Souls-Like also got a Steam update, which added a DLC package for the first time to the game files behind the scenes.
- A release date for the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC could be coming soon. Past leaks and rumors also pointed towards it.
The Elden Ring fans have anxiously awaited more official details for the game’s upcoming Shadow of the Erdtree DLC. Recently, there has been a sudden influx of leaks regarding the expansion, all of which indicate that more news for it is on the horizon. As shared by the YouTuber @Ziostorm1 on Twitter, the game playlists on the Bandai Namco EU and American YouTube accounts were updated recently, fueling even more speculations.
An upcoming trailer for the Elden Ring DLC may have been uploaded in these playlists behind the curtains, containing a release date or other notable details. While a single rumor could eventually be ignored or taken with much doubt, another finding has also caused disarray in the Souls-like scene.
A new Steam update has just recently added a DLC package for the first time to the game files in the back end, suggesting its release is near. Similarly, another SteamDB change in the past caused the Elden Ring community to speculate that the DLC was near. These rumors hold significance because a similar pattern was allegedly seen in the back end before the release of the popular Colosseum update.
However, we still ask the readers to take the discussed rumors with a pinch of salt. The enigmatic playlist updates across various Bandai Namco YouTube channels and the SteamDB changes might just amount to coincidental changes, after all. It is also worth noting that FromSoftware producer Yasuhiro Kitao claimed that the DLC was “still a little ways off” but “progressing well” when he was questioned in December last year about it.
- 5 Elden Ring Mod Features FromSoftware NEEDS To Implement In Its Next Soulslike.
- FromSoftware: One Of The Most Influential Developers In Modern Gaming.
- FromSoftware Displays Subtle Character Development Yet Again With Armored Core 6.
The award-winning RPG was released to a positive reception on February 25, 2022, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. eXputer’s Abdul Haddi reviewed Elden Ring with a perfect 5/5 score, praising it for compelling yet tough combat, mesmerizing visuals, dread-inducing boss battles, and a lot of weapons to match your needs.
Before venturing into FromSoftware’s open-world Souls-Like as a newbie, I suggest reading our best Elden Ring rune farming spots guide to have greater chances of survival against tough bosses.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍