- The small YouTuber DHavenShadow somehow got his hands on the Starfield physical edition copy and uploaded the first 40 minutes of gameplay on YouTube without getting reprimanded so far by the devs.
- The leak is rather clear despite being recorded in portrait mode using a smartphone. Many early campaign moments, cutscenes, and combat in space and land were shown in the gameplay leak.
- We suggest watching the video carefully, as Starfield’s gameplay leak is full of spoilers and moments that are best experienced by yourself for the first time. Bethesda may strike the video down soon.
- Starfield will come out globally on Sep 6, but players who pre-order the digital edition can play from Sep 1. The entry is aiming for a launch on PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S only.
Starfield has been hit with a wave of leaks as its launch draws near. It has now arguably tanked the largest leak so far. A small YouTuber dubbed DHavenShadow somehow got his hands on the physical edition and uploaded the first 40 minutes of Starfield gameplay on YouTube like nobody’s business. The leaker has managed to escape the eyes of Bethesda so far and is casually playing the game in a new video.
Like the old internet tradition, the first major Starfield gameplay leak has been recorded on a phone in portrait mode. However, we can still grab a rather clear look at the early moments of the title. Many early campaign moments, cutscenes, and combat in space and land were shown in the gameplay leak. This alleged review praised the game, and fans who embarked through the video also heralded the fast-loading screens.
- Starfield Could Let You Decorate Your Ship With Pictures Taken From The Photo Mode.
- Insanely Dedicated Redditor Has Written 1000 Pages Of Starfield Analysis.
- Starfield and Star Wars: Outlaws Could Shape The Tomorrow Of Space Exploration.
We suggest trekking through the video carefully, as Starfield’s gameplay leak is filled to the brim with spoilers and moments that are best experienced by yourself for the first time. It is also likely that Bethesda will remove the video from the platform in the subsequent days. The Senior Director of PR at Bethesda has already shown his disdain for the abundant Starfield leaks that have started to pop up around the web.
Should say even small meaningless and incorrect ones.
— Matt Frary 🇺🇦 (@PR_Flak) August 19, 2023
Bethesda’s new IP has been in the brewer for 25 years, so Starfield carries a huge bundle of anticipation from the community. The fans are already commemorating the game; a YouTuber teamed up with Bethesda to create a stunning real-life replica of the Starfield Frontier ship that we receive soon after starting our playthrough. The space-faring RPG only recently went Gold after stewing diligently through multiple delays and setbacks.
Additionally, a recent Q&A held by the devs has confirmed a slew of enticing features for the title, such as player housing, jail system, character info, and more. Starfield will also feature Microsoft’s notable cross-save support feature; the Xbox Play Anywhere tag was recently added to the Xbox store page. In other words, you can enjoy the vast stretches of planets, including Pluto, on many platforms in a single save without issues.
Buying the digital edition version on a single platform will endow you with a copy of the other one for free. The title can already be pre-loaded on the Xbox Series S and Series X. However, PC gamers need a tad bit more patience, as the pre-load will start on Steam on August 30.
Microsoft’s flagship entry is aiming for a release on PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S only. It will run at a locked 30 FPS on consoles after coming out but will have the expected 60 FPS on PC. We can soon explore the Starfield universe on Sep 6, 2023, with the global release, as affirmed in the launch date reveal trailer. However, you can dive into Starfield even earlier on Sep 1 by pre-ordering the digital premium edition for early access.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍