- The YouTuber Adam Savage’s Tested has partnered with Bethesda to build an identical model of the Starfield Frontier ship that players will unlock early into the game.
- Digital files of the Frontier ship had to be used for the project. The files were polished and modified before they could be 3D-printed.
- The project wanted the YouTuber to create a spaceship model that could film with motion control. The ship took several weeks, and the team faced many issues along the way.
- Starfield will launch globally on Sep 6, but those who pre-order the digital edition can play from Sep 1. The entry is aiming for a launch on PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S only.
Starfield is slating closer to releasing by the minute, and YouTube content creators have already started to commemorate the occasion by dedicating gorgeous creations related to the RPG. The Youtuber Adam Savage’s Tested has recently shaken hands with Bethesda Game Studios to create a mesmerizing identical model of the Starfield Frontier ship that players will unlock early into the playthrough.
The Frontier’s digital files were extracted from Starfield and had to be altered into a compatible format before they could be used for 3D printing. Even then, things were complicated because Adam and his team had to create a spaceship model that could film with motion control—putting together and constructing the ship frame required to be built multiple times to be durable enough.
- Starfield Could Let You Decorate Your Ship With Pictures Taken From The Photo Mode.
- Insanely Dedicated Redditor Has Written 1000 Pages Of Starfield Analysis.
- This Retailer Will Give You An Ice Cream Sandwich For Pre-Ordering Starfield.
All in all, many notable changes had to be made to build a realistic model of the Starfield frontier spaceship, but the assembly is still quite accurate to the in-game model. The ship took several weeks, and the team faced many issues along the way. The nearly one-hour video portrays only the first part of the overall Starfield Frontier ship creation and concludes with showcasing the various modules of the ship getting temporarily built together.
The space-faring RPG recently went Gold, concluding years of diligent development and delays. A recent Q&A held by the devs confirmed a slew of additions to the game, such as player housing, jail system, character info, and more. Cross-save support is also a feature; the Xbox Play Anywhere tag was added to the store page. You can enjoy vast expanses of planets, including Pluto, on many platforms in a single save without issues.
Buying the digital edition version on a single platform will grant you a copy of the other one for free. The pre-load for the title is now available on the Xbox Series S and Series X. However, those buying the entry on Steam can start pre-loading from Aug 30.
Microsoft’s first-party title is aiming for a launch on PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S only. It will run at a locked 30 FPS on consoles after release but will have the anticipated 60 FPS on PC. We can expect to finally play Starfield on Sep 6, 2023, with the global release, as affirmed in the launch date reveal trailer. However, you can dive into Starfield even earlier on Sep 1 by pre-ordering the digital premium edition for early access.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍