- Starfield has surpassed over a million concurrent users on PC and consoles right after its launch day.
- Phil Spencer has congratulated the community and Bethesda for creating the thriving masterpiece. Gamers and many notable figures in the comments have also complimented the developers.
- Previously, PlayTracker signified that Starfield already surpassed one million buyers on consoles and PC with premium edition purchases.
- Starfield launched globally on September 6 for PC, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
Starfield seems to have already jumped over a gigantic milestone that other entries often take years to achieve. Phil Spencer recently took to Twitter to confirm that the entry surpassed over a million concurrent users on PC and Xbox Series family consoles right after launch. The huge achievement is not surprising since the tour de force has been received in great light by the hyped community.
Starfield exceeded 1 million concurrent players across all platforms today. Thanks to all the players who helped us reach this great milestone and congrats to the @BethesdaStudios https://t.co/5jFaCyPz4G
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) September 7, 2023
The front face of the Xbox brand has thanked the Starfield community and Bethesda for pouring its blood and sweat into creating one of the most exhilarating pieces for years to come. Many notable figures and gamers in the comments have returned positive vibes and congratulated Bethesda for achieving the milestone.
- Starfield Is Filled With Sound Stuttering Issues For Many Players.
- Starfield Practically Unplayable On Intel Arc GPUs; Fix Planned For Next Week.
- Bethesda Should Rectify Past Errors With Starfield To Stand Amidst Competitive Launch Window.
The early premonition from the PlayTracker about Starfield surpassing a million figures on PC and consoles with only premium edition buyers also proves the game’s pre-launch success. Additionally, Phil Spencer’s new confirmation on Twitter signifies that Bethesda’s IP — which spent 25 years in the brewer — has stood out as one of the gargantuan releases of the current year that is already chock-full of mesmerizing titles.
Microsoft’s exclusive has finally launched globally, but its early access period has also been a huge success on PC and consoles. The title surpassed 234,000 concurrent players on Steam even before being released globally, and the new milestone is nothing short of amazing. For the first time, Bethesda’s title is quite a bug-free experience without any harsh glitches impeding the experience and truly stands out as its most polished launch to date.
Starfield is a hearty venture for those who play it as the greatest Bethesda hit. However, some users have shown concerns regarding shoddy marketing because it does have caveats in its exploration. Microsoft’s first-party title is now available across all current-gen platforms on PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S only. The title runs at a locked 30 FPS on consoles but can reach 60 FPS on average on PCs for users equipped with high-end specs.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍