- Super Mario RPG remake has leaked online ahead of its release on November 17, 2023.
- Posts have emerged online showing the game running on Yuzu and Ryujinx emulators.
- The remake will feature overhauled visuals, new battle mechanics, and an easier difficulty.
Ahead of the full release, the upcoming Super Mario RPG remake has leaked online. Twitter user @OatmealDome shared the update earlier today, informing players to implement personal measures to avoid spoilers. The game runs on the Unity engine (v2021.3.15f1) with Nintendo’s internal codename for the title being “Stella.”
[Super Mario RPG]
The game has leaked to the Internet.
It runs on the Unity engine (version 2021.3.15f1).
Nintendo’s internal codename for the game is “Stella”.
If you don’t want to see spoilers, implement spoiler avoidance measures now.
— OatmealDome (@OatmealDome) November 10, 2023
Not long after the leak, posts emerged on social platforms, including Reddit, showing the game running on Ryujinx and Yuzu emulators. Surprisingly enough, it appears to be running well on the emulator too. The game is scheduled for launch on November 17, 2023, only six days as of today.
This isn’t the first time Nintendo has suffered a leak of this nature. Earlier this year, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom suffered a similar event. Physical copies of the game made their way into the hands of players, allowing them to stream the game only a couple of weeks ahead of its launch. Furthermore, it didn’t take long for the Link to arrive on emulators as well.
Similar Content To Read Up On:
- Super Mario RPG Remake Becomes The Best-Selling Game On Amazon US
- Super Mario Bros. Wonder Becomes Fastest-Selling Mario Game In EU
- Super Mario 64 Speedrunners Have Figured Out How To Do Carpetless Trick
Super Mario RPG is a remake of the 1996 classic, a game that is almost three decades old. The remake was announced earlier this year and features full 3D visuals along with the option to switch between the original and modern music scores. It will also include new game mechanics such as the ability to inflict damage on all enemies when performing certain commands and more. An easier difficulty setting will also be part of the title.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍