Ubisoft remained pretty consistent last month in terms of slapping on highly workable discounted deals, especially on front-running IPs such as Far Cry and Rainbow Six. The industry giant even held a Black Friday sale on the designated occasion, even giving away a Splinter Cell game to celebrate the big event.
Now, however, it appears that Ubisoft is continuing its stride with a new array of discounted deals, all of which fall under the “Bargain Bin” term. A select number of Ubisoft tiles have had their original prices reduced, with some of the anointed titles coming for dirt cheap.
Some of the titles included in the sale are Tom Clancy‘s The Division 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Monopoly Plus, UNO, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag—an utterly terrific Assassin’s Creed game—STEEP, and others. There’s pretty much something for everyone in this sale event, should you choose to explore more.
- Ubisoft is one of the leading game publishers and developers of our time, pushing out the likes of Far Cry and the Assassin’s Creed IPs.
- The famous France-based storefront is currently running a promotion and featuring discounts that go as high as 80% off.
- Some of the most prominent games benefitting from this discount-oriented event are Tom Clancy’s The Division, Assassin’s Creed, Anno 1404, Tom Clancy’s The Divison 2 Ultimate Edition, several expansions, DLCs, Monopoly Plus, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Complete Edition, and others.
Some of our favorite titles included in the sale are Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, and Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Here is a round-up of the most noteworthy titles that have been made a part of the Bargain Bin sale on the Ubisoft store at the present.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – $8
- UNO – $4
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – $6.60
- Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete Edition – $2.50
- Assassin’s Creed – $6
- Assassin’s Creed II – $6
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – $7.50
It’s certainly worth noting that another exceptionally worth-it deal has been played into motion at the Ubisoft store, and it’s all about grabbing the mainline Ubisoft+ subscription deal for an incredibly cheap price. However, the offer exists only for your first month of purchase.
Right after that, you’ll be charged about $15 for the Ubisoft+ membership as opposed to the initial $1 payment for one whole month of Ubisoft+.
In case you’re not aware of the benefits of the latter, Ubisoft+ lets aspiring players unlock premium editions for their Ubisoft games, expansive content, and, of course, the ability to choose from a bustling catalog of Ubisoft titles and play them at no additional cost.
The business model works similarly to Xbox Game Pass but is geared more toward Ubisoft games only. Thanks to the ongoing promotion on the store, you can get your first month of Ubisoft+ for $1, but it’s going to be $14.99 every month from that point afterward.
In case you missed it, the Ubisoft Plus membership could be packing a couple of more surprises. In a recent survey conducted by GOG — a notable digital store for video games — Ubisoft Plus could be getting more tiers to its name, namely Ubisoft Plus Gold, Ubisoft Plus Ultimate, and Ubisoft Plus Deluxe.
Make sure that you stay tuned to the site for more information with regard to all things Ubisoft. Until then, eXputer wishes you good luck!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍