- According to a job listing by Sony PlayStation, the company is seeking a PC Planning Analyst who will help boost PC sales and strategize PlayStation’s growing PC business.
- The potential PC Planning Analyst has to analyze sales data, market trends, and consumer behavior. Also, the individual has to generate reports and presentations for senior management.
- In order to apply, the requirements are a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales planning, financial analysis, or business intelligence.
Sony PlayStation—the famed console behind exclusives like Marvel’s Spider-Man 2—has posted a job listing for a PC Planning Analyst who will drive sales success and shape strategy for PlayStation’s growing PC business. Also, the individual has to report to Sr. Manager where they have to provide forecasts, insights, and analysis to drive growth. Moreover, they should have expertise in sales forecasting, financial modeling, and market analysis.
In order to apply, the individual must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, at least 3 years in sales planning, financial analysis, and business intelligence (preferably in gaming), strong analytical skills, proficiency in data analysis tools, advanced Excel skills, ability to collaborate, detail-oriented, working knowledge of MS Office, and passion for gaming is a plus.
The opportunity will be provided equally regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, age, or other legally protected categories. The base pay is determined by market data, location, and job-related factors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, wellness programs, employee discounts, and potential bonus packages. Additionally, the estimated base pay range for this role is $106,600 – $160,000 USD.
Other Content to Check Out:
- Spider-Man 2: All New Features We Know So Far [Top 10]
- Only A Single Nintendo Wii U Was Sold In September
- Lords Of The Fallen’s $ 250-worth Collector’s Edition Giveaway Announced
As Sony’s exclusive titles are coming to PC, the company is working on ways to attract users to their titles on PC. Bringing an expert on the PC gaming market will definitely boost their sales as long as the execution is done right. Furthermore, this also confirms that Sony is showing no signs of slowing down its PC releases anytime soon.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍