- Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack has over 38 Million subscribers.
- Nintendo Switch Online has gained 2 million new subscribers since last year’s report.
- The online subscription service gives players access to multiplayer features and cloud storage to save data.
Nintendo has announced that the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack has over 38 million subscribers as of September 30, 2023, which is about 2 million more than last year. The information was revealed in Nintendo’s Second Quarter Financial Report 2023, released in November 2023. As per last year’s financial report from September 2022, Nintendo has gained 2 million more members.
Nintendo launched the Nintendo Switch Online service on September 18, 2018. The online subscription service allowed users to play online multiplayer games, provide access to a library of NES and Super NES, and cloud storage for saving data. Users can also purchase the Expansion pack to access Game Boy Advance and SEGA Genesis games on their Nintendo Switch.
- With Switch 2 Coming, Portable Devices Could Be The Future From Here On
- Nintendo Switch May 2 2 Fix Drift Stick Issues Permanently, New Patent Suggests
- The First Hogwarts Legacy Switch Gameplay Has Leaked Online
The financial report also revealed several other information, including the number of Nintendo Switch annual playing users, which has now surpassed 117 million from Oct’22 to Sept’23. Previously, the number of annual playing users was 108 million between Oct’21 and Sept’22.
Note that Nintendo Switch was released on March 3, 2017. It has been one of the most popular hand-held consoles of all time and continues to be a popular choice among Nintendo fans to this day. The Nintendo Switch’s Online subscription service provides several quality-of-life features as well as access to multiplayer gameplay.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍