Baldur’s Gate 3 requires players to use the best weapons to defeat enemies, and one such weapon is the Sword of Justice. Sword of Justice is one of the best Greatswords melee weapons, and like most in-game weapons, it has several unique features and ranges, so players must learn the optimal proficiencies to get a good grip on the weapon.
Where To Find The Sword Of Justice In Baldur’s Gate 3Players can find the Baldur’s Gate 3 Sword of Justice when they travel to Blighted Village, which is just outside the Druid’s Grove. You must follow the exact way when you reach the village to obtain the Sword of Justice. The steps are as follows:
- When you are passing the village, you must head for the bridge, which is quite broken.
- Jump from the bridge and go to the nearby barn.
- As you approach the barn, you’ll come across a caravan that would look like it was ambushed and surrounded by some of the Hyenas.
- Travel by going under the bridge to avoid the Hyenas and head for the trading post.
- When you reach the trading post, you will meet with a Paladin of Tyr named “Anders.”
- Ander is on a hunt for a devil that has just one horn. Ander has only one request that you must kill the devil, and in return, players with get the Sword of Justice.
The Main Decision
You must go on the lookout for the devil, who will be located near the trading place when you reach the stream. The devil goes by the name, Karlach, who will beg you to let it go free as he claims he has done nothing wrong. Now, the available choices are that you can either kill Karlach or go and defeat Anders.
- If you continue to be on Andar’s side and kill Karlach, you will gain the sword of Justice.
- However, if the players somehow decide that they will kill Andar and spare him, they will have to fight other enemies as well.
- All the enemies within the post need to be defeated, which also includes a Paladin who is at Level 4.
If you defeat the Paladin, then you will get an option to recruit it on your side. You must avail of this option as it is quite powerful and bares the following advantages:
- Possesses Barbarian skills, which can come in handy in battles.
- Can launch attacks on the Legacy of Avernus.
- Is the best-suited person who can hold the Sword of Justice.
That wraps up this guide on the Baldur’s Gate 3 Sword of Justice, and further improve your build, check out this guide on the best cantrips available to get the upper hand in battles. However, the weapon and cantrips are not enough to defeat the enemies, so you must go fully prepared and equip the best armor pieces as well. You can also read other guides, such as Baldur’s Gate 3 Flower Key and Baldur’s Gate 3 Efrin if you’re looking to dive deeper into the narrative and puzzle-based sections.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Who Is Guardian
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Eldritch Invocations
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Gale Build
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍