Minibak is one of the best weapons in the brand new Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0 that has been tested out up till now. The gun falls under the Sub Machine Gun (SMG) category and has been known throughout the game by different names such as PP-19 Bizon or Bullfrog. However, in order to make use of the minibak to its maximum potential you will have to pair it with different attachments. And for the attachments and class setup part, we will be helping through our COD Warzone 2.0 Best Minibak Loadout guide.
- The MInibak is one of the best SMGs in the game, with lots of mag capacity.
- First, you have to unlock it which can be done by leveling the Kastov 74-U to level 18.
- Also, you will have to unlock all the attachments for the minbak in order to make the most of the minibak.
- For the perks, we chose the weapon specialist perk package, and as for the lethal and tactical, we went with the grenade and stun grenade.
Best COD Warzone 2.0 Minibak AttachmentsNow, if you are a veteran of Call Of Duty titles you will already know that there is a cap of a total of 5 attachments that you can put on a gun at a time. However, the game gives you the free hand to decide whichever attachment you want but you first will have to unlock them by leveling up the gun.
Furthermore, each time there is a certain set of attachments that lead to making the gun even better than before and best for the overall game. Also, now in COD Warzone, you have the option of tuning the attachments which also gives you a big hand in making the gun even more powerful. And in the Minibaks case these attachments are as the following:
Muzzle: XTEN RR-40
For the muzzle, we chose XTEN because it increases sound suppression, damage range, bullet velocity, and recoil smoothness. And the best tune for this attachment, according to us, is to max the recoil smoothness by placing the weight at +1.40 oz while putting the length at +1.00 in to increase bullet velocity.
Barrel: BAK-9 279mm Barrel
Next, for the barrel, we went with the only barrel available for the minibak, and it greatly helps with damage range, hip fire accuracy, and bullet velocity. While for the tune of the attachment, we tuned the weight to +0.30 lb to balance the aim walking speed and recoil steadiness. And as for the length, we chose +0.40 in to give damage range the advantage over aim down-sight speed.
- Magazine: Minibak Grip Mag: The magazine does not have any tuning options.
- Stock: VLK Stockless: Unfortunately, the stock also does not have any tunning options.
Rear Grip: True-Tac Grip
Lastly, the grip we chose is True Tac because it increases the gun’s mobility which is quite useful. And for the tune, the weight is at +0.52 oz while the length is at -0.45 in. This is to increase the recoil steadiness and sprint to fire speed.
Best Perk Package And EquipmentUnfortunately, in Warzone 2.0, you are not allowed to choose your own set of perks so you are somewhat forced to choose from the available perk packages. Now, according to us, the best perk package would be the Weapon Specialist, along with a grenade and stun grenade. The items are as the following:
- Base Perk 1: Overkill
- Base Perk 2: Strong Arm
- Bonus Perk: Spotter
- Ultimate Perk: Survivor
- Lethal: Grenade
- Tactical Equipment: Stun Grenade
Now, one recommendation for the second primary weapon that you get because of the Overkill perk is to use a sniper so that your loadout can be more versatile and useful out in the heat of the battle. Some recommended snipers are the likes of MCPR-300, EBR-14, or SP-X 80.
While the Strong Arm perk will help you to throw the grenade farther away than before, that is why the lethal is also a grenade. And the stun grenade is just obnoxious for the enemies, so why not. However, Spotter and Survivor are very good as spotter saves you from the enemy’s equipment, killstreaks, and field upgrades while survivor pings the enemy that downed you, and your teammates revive you faster.
How To Unlock The MinibakIn order to unlock the Minibak you will have to follow the following steps:
- Step 1: First, you will have to level up to the overall rank of 23, where you will unlock the Kastov 762.
- Step 2: Next, you will have to level up the Kastov 762 to level 10, after which you will acquire the Kastov 545.
- Step 3: Then, you will again level up the Kastov 545 to level 13 to unlock the Kastov-74U.
- Step 4: Lastly, you have to level up the Kastov-74U to level 18, and it will unlock the Minibak.
Note: At level 15 of Kastov 74-U, you will also unlock the Vaznek-9K, but you are not required to level it up in order to unlock the minibak.
And with this, we bring our COD Warzone 2.0 Best Minibak Loadout to a conclusion where we thoroughly listed the best minibak loadout as well as the best class setup and how to unlock the minibak. However, if you believe that we forgot to add something, then please do let us know through the comment section down below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍