Final Fantasy 16 has 10 eikons to unlock, which essentially summons, and they are insanely powerful beings. Each Eikon comes with its own set of abilities, with the Titan Eikon being one of them. Players might want to know the abilities that are made available and which one of the five might be the Final Fantasy 16 Best Titan Eikon Abilities to use!
- Author’s Note: I’ve played FF16 for over 85 hours via PlayStation, experiencing every mechanic and element the title offers.
Titan’s Best Abilities In FF16
Below listed are the summarized versions of the abilities:
|Titan Eikon Abilities||Effects|
|Raging Fists||Move forward to deliver high-speed punches.|
|Windup||Punch forward towards opponents, and hold the button to increase the potency of the attack.|
|Earthen Fury||Cast down both hands into the ground, causing the ground to surge up, and causing enemies to become airborne.|
|Titanic Block||Block incoming enemy attacks, and cast counterattacks if guard is timed perfectly.|
|Upheaval||Slam down your fist, dealing damage to opponents.|
What Are Titan Eikon Abilities In Final Fantasy 16?
The Eikons in Final Fantasy 16 are known to have their own sets of skills and abilities that can range from various purposes.
- The Titan Eikon is known to be the Eikon associated with the earth element, and Hugo is dominant over the Eikon, making him extremely important.
- Players must defeat Hugo to unlock Titan during the main questline, the Capital Punishment, but the actual Final Fantasy 16 Best Titan Eikon Abilities will not be up for use until the Bolts of the Blue questline.
- Once Titan can access more ability points by defeating opponents, he will unlock many more earth-based deadly attacks, and Clive will benefit from the earth-based skill since he can use the abilities.
You can continue reading the guide or watch this short video explaining all the best Titan Eikon abilities in FF16:
1. Raging Fists
First, Raging Fists is easily one of your arsenal’s Final Fantasy 16 Best Titan Abilities when fighting the toughest opponents.
- Use Raging Fists to step forward, and cast out a flurry of punches toward your opponents, rendering them useless.
- Blocking out an opponent’s attack using the step-forward method enhances the overall potency of the punches.
- The ability can be unlocked whenever you get the power of Titan while doing the Bolts from the Blue questline.
How To Use Raging Fists
Anytime players are using Raging Fists; it’s not all that difficult since it grants players the ability to annihilate your opponents.
- If the attacks are timed properly, your first attack launched out will be able to block an attack that is incoming from the opponent’s end.
- While you block out an attack using Raging Fists, it will enhance your attacks’ overall potency while decreasing the ability to cool down by 50%.
- The total duration of the ability can be extended if you manage to click on the execute button while fighting an opponent.
Ability Upgrade Costs
The ability can be upgraded, as the costs and effects are listed below.
|Upgrade||600||Enhances attack potency.|
|Mastery||1200||Allows an assignment to any Eikon|
Next up, another excellent of the Final Fantasy 16 Best Titan Eikon Abilities is Windup, which is more of an attack-based ability.
- With Windup, players can easily head forward and punch toward their opponents.
- Holding down the button grants players the ability to wind up further the attack, which ends up increasing the potency of the attack.
How To Use Windup
Windup has a solid few usage scenarios, allowing players to quickly gain control over their opponents.
- While Windup typically will make Clive use a stone-based punch, holding down execution makes the attack deadlier.
- Hold down the execute button just enough until it reaches the red marker, then release it, increasing its overall damage to opponents.
- A technique known as the Precision Windup can make Windup deadlier by making players release the execute button at a specific time.
Ability Upgrade Costs
When it comes to its overall ability and upgrade costs, they are listed as follows.
|Upgrade||660||Increases the overall window during which precise execution can take place.|
|Mastery||1000||Allows assignment to an Eikon.|
3. Earthen Fury
Another ability that can be considered a solid addition to your Final Fantasy Best Titan Eikon Abilities list is the Earthen Fury.
- Use both hands to drive them down into the ground, which causes the land to move upwards, causing opponents to fly.
- Earthen Fury typically focuses on being a more attack-based ability which is very useful while fighting.
How To Use Earthen Fury
The best way to use Earthen Fury is to collect opponents together on the lighter end and then throw them about to follow up with a flurry of attacks.
- A precision windup can be used here to strike down any opponent too.
- Note that heavier opponents won’t get affected by Earthen Fury.
Ability Upgrade Costs
As far as the upgrade costs are concerned, they are listed below.
|Upgrade||2525||Enhances range and total number of hits.|
|Mastery||4500||Allows assignment to an Eikon.|
4. Titanic Block
Moving on, the next of the Final Fantasy Best Titan Abilities is known as Titanic Block, a pretty solid ability players can use.
- Titanic Block can block incoming opponent attacks, allowing players to stay safe during combat.
- If players can carry out a perfect guard, it can be used to launch three counterattacks toward the enemy.
- Players can unlock Titanic Block after getting Titan’s Power while doing the quest Bolts from the Blue.
How To Use Titanic Block
While players are using Titanic Block, there are a few pointers that you should keep in mind which can help you make the most out of Titanic Block.
- While guarding yourself against an enemy, you will still be able to move around the battle area, but your movement will be pretty slowed down, as can be expected.
- Use Titanic Block to your advantage, and use it to block attacks in a way as to allow your Limit Break gauge to fill up easily.
- Titanic Block can easily block out most of the enemy’s attacks, but there might be a few heavier attacks that won’t be covered with the ability.
- Use the perfect guard to dish out counterattacks against opponents and render them useless.
Titanic Block has a few techniques, each allowing players to launch a different effect, such as the following.
|Titanic Block Techniques||Effects|
|Basic Titanic Block||Cause an opponent to be stopped using Titanic Block simply.|
|First Counter||Launch out one counterattack toward the opponent.|
|Second Counter||Cast out two counterattacks|
|Third Counter||Cast out three counterattacks.|
Last but not least, Upheaval allows players to slam down their fists toward the ground, which causes you to deal damage to all opponents that are present within range.
- Players can hold down the button to enhance the range of the attack, and it can be used while airborne.
How To Use Upheaval
Using Upheaval can be pretty easy, as is listed below, with a few different techniques.
- Release the button whenever the marker is in the red zone, increasing the attack’s force.
- The more you hold the execute button, the deadlier the attack force.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Final Fantasy 16 Best Titan Eikon Abilities, and with that, let’s wrap up the guide! While you’re here, why not read up on the Final Fantasy 16 Beat Benedikta Bossfight guide, detailing how to defeat the boss efficiently? Alongside that, the Final Fantasy 16 All Characters guide will showcase the characters’ personalities!
- Final Fantasy 16 Torgal
- Final Fantasy 16 How To Save
- Final Fantasy 16 Tips
- Final Fantasy 16 How To Heal
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍