The Frostbite Armor Tears of the Kingdom set, consisting of the Frostbite Headdress, Frostbite Shirt, and Frostbite Trousers, is a powerful Armor Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. When the full set is equipped, it enhances charge attacks in cold weather and adds an ice burst effect to combos, providing a formidable advantage in battle.
Frostbite Headdress LocationTo obtain the Frostbite Headdress of Frostbite Armor Tears of the Kingdom set, you must make your way to the Lake Kilsie Cave. Use the above-provided map image to navigate your way toward the cave entrance.
- The coordinates are -3925, 2793, and 0015.
- Use the Rospro Pass Skyview Tower to descend to ground level.
- Glide by using your paraglider.
- Locate the spot near the cavern entrance.
- Skydive towards the cave from your current location.
- Approach the lake slowly using your paraglider.
- In the Lake Kilsie Cave, locate the room on the right side where the Frostbite Headdress is located.
- Ice stalactites block the entrance to this room.
- To remove the ice stalactites, combine a fire fruit with an arrow and shoot it at the stalactites.
- Alternatively, if you have a bomb flower, you can use it to destroy the ice stalactites in a single shot.
- After passing through the ice stalactites, you will come across a rock wall in the cave.
- If you don’t have a bomb flower, you can use any weapon fused with a rock to break the rock wall. There are rocks available in the area in case you need a new one.
- Once you’ve cleared the rock wall, you will enter the treasure room.
- Open the chest in the treasure room to obtain the Frostbite Headdress and collect the first piece of the Frostbite Armor Tears of the Kingdom set.
Frostbite Shirt Location
- The Frostbite Shirt is in the Brightcap cave, east of Rito Village.
- The coordinates are -2995, 1657, 0199.
- Head east from the Lucky Clover Gazette along the main road that leads to Tabantha Hills.
- Continue on the road until you align vertically with the Tama Pond in the northern direction.
- Look for the entrance to the Brightcap cave slightly south of this position.
- Just before the entrance, you’ll notice two characters engaged in conversation.
- As you enter the cave, prepare to face a Horriblin. To avoid incoming rocks, use Recall or aim for a headshot with an arrow to stun and defeat it.
- Proceed further into the cave, where you’ll encounter a Like Like.
- You can choose to bypass it or wait for an opportunity to attack and stun it when it reveals its tongue.
- Once the combat encounters are dealt with, continue progressing through the cave until you are just a few steps away from reaching the treasure.
- As the final obstacle, you’ll find vines obstructing access to the chest area. If you have a fire fruit, use it to burn away the vines and clear the path.
- Alternatively, you can jump onto the walls on either side and climb across to reach the other end.
- With the path cleared, open the chest and claim the Frostbite Shirt.
Frostbite Trousers LocationTo obtain the Frostbite Trousers, you must head into the Hebra Headspring cave.
- The coordinates are -2889, 2503, 0392.
- Follow the riverside until you reach the entrance of the cave.
- Inside the cave, be cautious of two Ice Keeses and eliminate them using melee attacks or ranged attacks with arrows.
- The main challenge is crossing to the other side of the cave where the treasure room is located.
- Engage with the two Ice Keese in the area and eliminate them.
- Take note that when the Ice Keese hit the water, they create ice platforms.
- Paraglide to the small patch of land below the treasure room.
- Utilize the Ultrahand ability to place the ice platform.
- Adjust the position of the ice to allow you to jump toward the rock wall on the other side of the cave.
- Once you reach the rock wall, carefully jump over a section of ice to reach the rock directly beneath the opening of the nook.
- Climb up to the opening and collect the Frostbite Trousers as your reward.
Full Armor Bonus
The Frostbite Armor set provides a full set bonus that enhances charge attacks in cold weather and adds an ice burst effect at the end of a combo or when utilizing charge attacks. The specific details of the set bonus are as follows:
- Charge attacks performed while wearing the Frostbite Armor set are faster when the weather is cold.
- When executing a combo or using charge attacks, the Frostbite Armor set triggers an ice burst effect.
The full set bonus of the Frostbite Armor enhances the offensive capabilities of the wearer in cold weather, allowing for faster charge attacks and the added impact of an ice burst effect.
The Frostbite Armor Tears of the Kingdom set consists of the Frostbite Headdress, Frostbite Shirt, and Frostbite Trousers. With the location and how to overcome obstacles in this guide, you can easily complete the set. If you plan to stay in the cold for too long, you might wanna Cold Resistance to keep yourself protected. And if you plan to do the Best Builds, you will need to also know the Best Ways to Get Rupees as some armor are sold at a high price.
- Tears of the Kingdom Best Horses
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Master Mode
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Beginners Guide
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Hookshot
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍