The Lake of Nine in GOW Ragnarok continuously gets updated with newer activities and collectibles as you progress through the story, such as destroying Odin’s Ravens or collecting more Artifacts. It is best to clear up all collectibles in this region after finishing the main campaign.
The first buried treasure can be found near the Raider Fort in Lake of Nine. However, in order for the treasure to actually spawn at the location shown in the image above, you’ll first need to get your hands on the lore scroll known as the Demise of Dagester. That scroll can be found in The Applecore located in Svartalfheim.
- In addition to the scroll, you will also need to unlock the Draupnir Spear in GOW Ragnarok.
- You will actually need to break the ice wall with the Spear to get your hands on the treasure.
- If you still haven’t unlocked the Spear, consider checking out the guide on unlocking the Draupnir Spear by our Guides Writer Abdul Haddi.
The second buried treasure can be found on the ground near the entrance of the Raider Hideout. Now, you’ll have to collect a treasure map for the treasure to spawn. That map can be found in the Raider Fort, also located in Lake of Nine. Once you’ve obtained the map, make your way to the location shown in the image above.
- The first lore can actually be found near the Mystic Gateway, near the Raider Fort in the Lake of Nine area of GOW Ragnarok.
- You’ll need to go behind the Gateway, and the lore can be read on a piece of the broken statue of Tyr.
- The next piece of lore is pretty easy to spot since it can be read from the large helmet of the statue present in the Lake of Nine.
- You can find this large helmet near the bridge of Tyr’s Temple, and the helmet icon can also be seen on the map.
- You’ll find the third piece of lore after crossing over to the other side of the bridge of Tyr’s Temple.
- It can be read from a pillar-like structure stuck in the ice in Lake of Nine.
- At the location shown in the image above, you’ll find your final lore in Lake of Nine.
- However, there is an ice wall that you must break here using the Draupnir Spear to access the lore.
- The first guiding light is actually located right next to the first lore near the Mystic Gateway found across the Raider Hideout. It can be picked up from the ground.
- Make your way to the huge helmet structure found in the Lake of Nine to get your hands on the second guiding Light.
- The final guiding light is located next to the third piece of lore near the pillar-like structure found on the other side of the bridge of Tyr’s Temple.
- There are three artifacts in the Lake of Nine area.
- The first artifact is hidden extremely well under the Tyr’s Temple.
- You can access it from the side of the huge helmet in the Lake of Nine.
- Destroy the ice covering the entrance, and you will find the first artifact inside.
- Do not confuse the wall of ice with the entrance of the Raider Stronghold, which is present on the left.
- You’ll come across stairs in Lake of Nine at the location shown in the image above.
- Climb these, and it should lead you to a dead body with the second artifact right next to it.
- The final artifact can be found near the entrance of the Raider Stronghold.
- Basically, you’ll need to go under the bridge of Tyr’s Temple.
- Look for a platform with another dead body, and the artifact is present right next to it.
- The first Odin’s Raven can be found near the entrance of Raider Hideout.
- It can be seen sitting on the structure shown in the image above.
- The second and final Odin’s Raven in Lake of Nine on the south side of Tyr’s Temple in GOW Ragnarok.
- There is an opening on the south side, as shown in the image above, and you’ll find the Raven here.
- If you want to destroy all of the 48 Odin’s Ravens in GOW Ragnarok, then consult the guide on this topic by our Senior Guides Writer Moiz Banoori.
Once the Yggdrasil Rifts become available in the various realms of God of War Ragnarok, you can also find one in the Lake of Nine. It is pretty easy to reach since it is located in the arena where you fought Thor at the beginning of the campaign. The arena can be reached through the Tyr’s Temple.
There is only one Draugr Hole in the Lake of Nine where you can fight the mini-boss to obtain upgrade items for the Blades of Chaos. The Draugr Hole is located on the left side of the Raider Hideout, and you can easily come across it whilst journeying towards the King’s Grave in GOW Ragnarok.
The only Berserker Gravestone found in the Lake of Nine is located near the Mystic Gateway of Raider Fort. It is present directly in front of the Helheim Tower additionally and can be seen on the frozen ice. Interact with the gravestone to fight with the Berserker inside.
- Make sure you also have the Inert Hilt of Skofnung, which allows you to interact with the gravestone.
- This item is automatically obtained whilst playing through the main campaign.
Remnants Of Asgard
The Remnants of Asgard encounter only spawns in after you’ve finished the main campaign of GOW Ragnarok. There is only a single such encounter in Lake of Nine, and it is pretty easy to find. The Remnants of Asgard encounter is located on top of the bridge of Tyr’s Temple.
There is an ice wall that you can break present on the west side of Lake of Nine. You’ll need to get your hands on the Draupnir Spear to break the ice wall additionally. After breaking the wall, a Frost Phantom boss fight will initiate. Beat the boss by destroying the four hidden pillars around the arena.
My Experience In The Lake Of Nine Area
In my experience, the Spear and Axe helped greatly in beating the Frost Phantom boss guarding the legendary chest. Once you’ve beaten the boss, you can unlock the only Legendary Chest present in Lake of Nine. I’ve (PSN: ELiTExNoGuns) platinumed GOW Ragnarok with 60+ hours on it, so you can remain rest assured that the information I’ve discussed will help you easily complete the Lake of Nine area.
God of War Ragnarok is a perfect end to Kratos’ journey and completes the character arc of Atreus and Freya as well. It brings back the Muspelheim Trials as well but with a different and better twist. There are so many more realms that you can explore, and the boss fights are just amazing, especially the one with Heimdall.
This concludes my guide on the location of all of the collectibles, including the artifacts and Odin’s Ravens in the Lake of Nine in GOW Ragnarok. I have not only included the location of all of the collectibles but have also mentioned the side encounters in the area. I hope the guide helped you achieve 100% completion in Lake of Nine. Let me know what you think about God of War Ragnarok in the comments below!
- GOW Ragnarok: Svartalfheim Geyser Puzzle
- GOW Ragnarok: All Kvasir Poems And Easter Eggs
- GOW Ragnarok BEST Armor Sets
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍