The Asgardian Ingot is one of the few rare crafting components in God of War Ragnarok that can be available to collect towards mid to late-game events. Quite a lot of crafting materials are primarily used to upgrade the best armor sets, Leviathan axe, Chaos Blades, and relics of Kratos. The Asgardian Ingot can be hunted down via chests and puzzles throughout the game & we have listed all possible methods to get it faster.
Where To Find Asgardian Ingot In GOW Ragnarok
Our trial and tested steps to efficiently get Asgardian Ingot:
Unlocking Special Equipment:
- As you progress through the game, particularly during the mid-game events, Kratos will acquire special equipment like the Draupnir Spear.
- These tools enable you to access locked areas in various realms and locations.
- Realms such as Svartalfheim will occasionally feature red loot chests containing valuable materials, including Asgardian Ingots.
- Use your newfound tools to unlock previously inaccessible passageways leading to these chests.
Backtracking and Exploration:
- Be sure to backtrack to areas you couldn’t access before once you acquire the necessary equipment.
- Thoroughly explore every inch and corner of the realms and sandbox-type locations to uncover hidden pathways and red loot chests.
Crafting and Upgrading:
- Asgardian Ingots are primarily used for crafting and upgrading armor pieces.
- Exercise caution and discretion when using them, as they are rare and valuable resources.
By carefully exploring and investigating each realm and location, you’ll increase your chances of finding red loot chests containing Asgardian Ingots.
God Of War Ragnarok is on its way to being an easy Game of the year contender for many fans as it holds your breath every inch of the way in its story beats as well as its high-octane combat. The Linear Open-world exploration is a refreshing display of elements that don’t overstay their welcome, with tons of side activities to keep players immersed, such as collecting the Best Shields for Kratos.
Both the Leviathan Axe and The Blades Of Chaos return as Kratos’ signature weapons in the game, and knowing the Best Skills to unlock for them will be key to getting the upper hand in the combat. There is never a dull moment inside the game, and the fact that it remains true to the Norse Mythology lore is something that most fans will adore for years to come as it faithfully concludes the tale that started all the way back in 2018.
You can get the best possible headstart in the game using our God Of War Ragnarok Walkthrough, which details every essential information you need to know about the game. If you enjoyed reading this guide, then be sure to let us know what you think about it in the comments section below!
- The Best Settings in God Of War Ragnarok
- Chaos Flame Locations
- How To Get Muspelheim Seed in GOW Ragnarok
- All Kvasir Poems in God Of War Ragnarok
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍