The side quests in Lies of P allow you to interact with the various NPCs present in the game’s world. You actually take on special tasks for these NPCs, and completing them will not only give you rewards but will also help you understand the story a bit more. All these quests are completely optional, and you are not forced to do them while playing through Lies of P.
The Best Side Quests In Lies of P
Here is a list of all of the best sidequests in Lies of P, including the tasks that you have to complete for each quest:
|The Weeping Woman||Find the missing baby of the Weeping Woman.|
|Toma's Request||Use the Faded Whistle to remind Toma of Murphy.|
|Adeline The Actress||Fulfil Adelina's request to taste a fruit.|
|Julian The Gentleman||Find the belongings of Julian's dead wife.|
|Vengini's Quest||Look for Vengini's butler puppet known as Pulcinella.|
|The Old Lady At The Window||Bring the Old Lady a bottle of La Bleiwies Wine.|
|The Broken Puppet||Show the Broken Puppet emotions using your gestures.|
|Sister Cecile's Errand||Find the Archbishop's Holy Mark for SIster Cecile.|
|Belle's Request||Locate Belle's long lost friend.|
1. The Weeping Woman
You will come across the Weeping Woman while exploring the house on the Elysion Boulevard. The stargazer that is present near the NPC is actually Inside The House On Elysion Boulevard. She interacts with the player through a window, and you don’t actually get to see her. The woman tasks the player with finding her missing baby.
- You can find the broken baby puppet in the Krat City Hall.
- Bring it back and give it to the woman to complete the quest.
- Make sure to lie to the woman that the puppet is actually her baby.
- That will give you the following rewards:
- Vivid Ergo Fragment x1
- Feel x1
2. Toma’s Quest
Like the Weeping Woman, Toma can also be found near the house on Elysion Boulevard, and the closest stargazer to that NPC is also Inside The House On Elysion Boulevard. Start a dialogue with Toma to accept her quest, which requires you to defeat a boss in Lies of P.
- Defeat the Scrapped Watchman boss in order to complete Toma’s quest.
- After defeating this main boss, you’ll need to grab the Faded Whistle item from its arena.
- Go back to Toma and use the whistle by opening up collectibles, which will finish the quest.
- The whistle will remind Toma of Murphy, which will complete the quest.
- If you defeat the Scrapped Watchman before accepting the quest, you will miss Toma’s request for that playthrough.
- The rewards include getting a Radiant Ergo Fragment only.
3. Adeline The Actress
After arriving at the Estella Opera House Stage, go up the stairs from the entrance stargazer. After arriving on the second floor, keep moving forward, and you’ll come across Adeline, The Actress in Lies of P. She makes a simple request to taste a fruit.
- You can purchase a Bright Red Apple from Polendina in Hotel Krat.
- After doing so, give the fruit to Adelina.
- Next, you’ll need to defeat a main boss in the Opera House known as the King of Puppets.
- After defeating the boss, come back to this location, and you can grab the Fascination record from Adelina’s body.
- Make sure to give Adelina the fruit before beating the King of Puppets.
4. Julian The Gentleman
You can find Julian, The Gentleman, near the Rosa Isabelle Street Culvert stargazer, and he will ask you to obtain his dead wife’s belongings. He also tells you that the body of his wife lies on Rosa Isabelle Street.
- Keep exploring the area until you enter a tunnel.
- Exit the tunnel from the path which takes you towards the surface.
- Keep going straight and cross a bridge to come across the corpse of Julian’s wife.
- You can collect a Wedding Ring from the corpse and give it back to Julian.
- Make sure to Lie to Julian while giving back the item to receive the Wedding Ring and the Sad gesture as a reward.
5. Vengini’s Quest
Talk to Vengini, who is located near the Vengini Works Control Room stargazer, and you can’t really miss him here. Vengini actually tasks you with finding his butler puppet. The puppet known as Pulcinella can be found after defeating the main boss.
- Make your way to the furnace room of the Vengini Works and defeat the King’s Flame, Fuoco boss there.
- You’ll find Vengini’s puppet in the arena after defeating the main boss.
- Tell the whereabouts of Pulcinella to Vengini, who can be found in the control room of Vengini Works or Hotel Krat in Lies of P.
- The Fear gesture is earned by completing this simple task for Vengini.
6. The Old Lady At The Window
From the Rosa Isabelle Street Entrance stargazer, go forward and then take a left. Circle around the path to go on the other side of the stargazer. This will lead you to the window from where you can talk with the Old Lade NPC in Lies of P. The Old Lady will request you to bring her a bottle of La Bleiwies Wine.
- You can only complete the quest once you reach the Lorenzini Arcade Area in Lies of P.
- Here, you will come across a wine cellar that is not filled with water.
- You can obtain the wine bottle here and take it back to the Old Lady, who will give you a Vengini Commemorative Coin in return.
- You can exchange the following coin for an appraisal and a Half Moonstone blade upgrade by speaking with Pulcinella, who can be found at Hotel Krat.
7. The Broken Puppet
This is a really simple sidequest that you can start by talking to the Broken Puppet, who can be found near the Barren Swamp stargazer. All you have to do in order to complete the quest is show some gestures to the puppet, which will make it learn about emotions.
- You can only the Clap and Sad gestures when you first talk with the Broken Puppet.
- However, when you obtain the Happy and Anger gestures, make sure to come back and show these to the puppet.
- Showing all four gestures will reward you with Quartz in Lies of P.
8. Sister Cecile’s Errand
Make your way to the St. Frangelico Cathedral Library, where you will come across Sister Cecile. Talk to the NPC, and she will ask you to find the Archbishop’s Holy Mark, which is an item that can be found in the cathedral.
- After you meet Alidoro in the cathedral, use the elevator near him and go down.
- Doing so will lead you into a room with the item and a safe.
- Return the Archbishop’s Holy Mark to Sister Cecile and defeat the cathedral’s main boss.
- The boss is Fallen Archbishop Andreus, and you must return to Sister Cecile after defeating it.
- This will reward you with a Divine Service record and Cecile’s Written Confession Letter.
9. Belle’s Request
You can find Belle in the Grand Exhibition Gallery area, and when you speak with her, she will ask you to defeat the main boss of the area. Once you defeat the Champion Victor boss in Lies of P, Belle will get transported to Hotel Krat, where you can continue her quest. Here’s a YouTube video to view the Champion Victor’s moveset and appropriate counters for each attack.
- Before you can continue Belle’s quest, defeat another main boss, the Corrupted Parade Master.
- Next, speak to Antonia to learn about some secret path that is located behind her portrait.
- Now go speak with Belle, who will ask you to locate her friend.
- To find her friend, go to the Krat Central Station Platform stargazer and look for a train car.
- Inside the train, you can talk to Belle’s friend, who is infected and gives you a letter.
- The following letter can be given to Belle; you’ll need to lie to her to get the Why record as a reward for completing the quest.
My Thoughts On Side Quests
As someone who has played through all of the Souls games offered by From Software, including a majority of Soulslikes from other studios, I can safely say that I really enjoyed the side quest system in Lies of P. The vagueness of these quests really intrigued me. And I loved learning more about the characters and the world of Lies of P through these quests, which made them absolutely worth it for me.
Lies of P is not just another Souls clone, as it offers a distinct identity whilst creatively utilizing the Souls-like formula. Not only is the title filled with a great variety of weapons, but you can take that a step further by introducing weapon combinations. You can even obtain special boss weapons, such as the Puppet Ripper, by defeating bosses.
This concludes my guide on the best side quests in Lies of P that you can come across by speaking with the various NPCs. I have not only included the starting location of each quest but have also mentioned the rewards that you get for completing the quest. I hope that the guide was helpful in learning about side activities in Lies of P. Let me know what you think of Lies of P in the comments below!
- Lies Of P: How To Unlock And Upgrade The Noblesse Oblige
- Lies of P: All Endings And How To Unlock Them
- Lies of P: Soft Caps For Each Stat
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍