Alidoro is a crucial NPC in Lies of P, whom you meet at different locations during your playthrough. With him, you can trade Rare Ergo, which you get after killing main bosses, for unique boss weapons and amulets. Besides gameplay, Alidoro also has some narrative significance, and you can decipher his lore as you continue interacting with him.
Besides my guide, you can check out eXputer’s compact but concise video on all of Alidoro’s locations in Lies of P:
Alidoro’s Locations In Lies Of P
You’ll first come across Alidoro once you reach St. Frangelico’s Cathedral towards the end of Lies of P’s Chapter 4. After that, he stays at Hotel Krat for most of the time, and as you kill bosses, you can bring their Rare Ergo to him in exchange for weapons and amulets. Personally, I found that most of the items you purchase from Alidoro are arguably the best in the title, which is why you should definitely recruit this NPC.
St. Frangelico’s Cathedral
Here’s how you first find and meet Alidoro in St. Frangelico’s Cathedral:
- Starting from the St. Frangelico’s Cathedral Library Stargazer, go through the arch on your left and continue following the straight path through the area.
- Eventually, next to a Decay pool, you’ll enter a library room where you’ll need to fight an Elite Carcass.
- Here, look to your left and take the elevator at the far end of the room.
- Upon ascending the elevator, you can interact with Alidoro, after which he’ll ask you for a safe space in Krat, and you have the choice to either send him to Venigni Works (lie) or to Hotel Krat (truth.)
- If you tell him the truth, Alidoro will simply go to Hotel Krat.
- However, if you lie, you’ll receive a Fire Abrasive and a Humanity Point, but he won’t go to the hotel yet.
Venigni Works Choice
If you lied to Alidoro and sent him to Venigni Works, you can find him near Workshop Union Entrance Stargazer in Chapter 3. Simply go up the stairs near the Stargazer, and you’ll find him in the room on your left.
- After exhausting his dialogue, he’ll again ask for a safe place to go to, and you can either choose to send him to Elysion Boulevard (lie) or to Hotel Krat (truth.)
- Selecting either option will send him to Hotel Krat; the only difference is that you’ll receive an additional Humanity Point if you lie.
The Hotel is where you’ll interact with Alidoro for the most part in Lies of P, at least up till Chapter 7. You can find him in the northwestern corner of the area, after which you can trade the Rare Ergo from the bosses you’ve beaten until this point for weapons and amulets.
Be sure to follow Eugenie’s side quest alongside Alidoro since they’re both interconnected.
Once you reach the Barren Swamp, one of the major locations in Chapter 7, Alidoro will temporarily disappear in Lies of P. You can interact with him again once you kill the Green Monster of the Swamp boss, after which he’ll spawn next to the arena’s entrance. If you’re struggling against the aforementioned boss fight, here’s a YouTube video with several strategies for beating it.
- After exhausting his dialogue, Alidoro will teleport back to his original spot in Hotel Krat.
- However, I’d also suggest meeting Explorer Hugo, an NPC found near the Barren Swamp Bridge Stargazer, since he’s part of Alidoro’s quest.
That wraps up my brief guide on all the locations where you’ll meet Alidoro the Hound in Lies of P. As seen, his first few encounters can give you several Humanity Points, which become much more significant towards the end of the title. It’s also worth noting that his following encounter in Chapter 10 reveals a massive plot twist, but I won’t get into that and let you explore his questline first-hand.
For some top-tier weapons, you can get from Alidoro, I have a guide on how to get the Noblesse Oblige in Lies of P, which is arguably the best Motivity weapon in-game. There’s also the Puppet Ripper you can find and learn more about from Sameer Tahir’s guide. And if you want to learn how your lies affect the story, here’s a guide on whether you should lie in Lies of P.
- Lies of P: How To Obtain Dark Moon Moonstone Of The Covenant
- Lies of P: Soft Caps For Each Stat
- Lies of P: All Endings & How To Unlock Them
- Lies Of P: All Phone Riddles
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍