Lost Ark Turtle Island is one of the main islands in the game that players can unlock by reaching level 50. The questline “The Turtle and the Boy” should be unlocked then the players reach Turtle Island using a ship. The guide has covered everything in detail that you need to know about Turtle Island. We have another Lost Ark leveling guide that will assist you in leveling up faster.
Turtle Island Location
Turtle Island is located between the Annika and Tortoyk regions of the game. It is fairly easy to reach Turtle Island.
You need to complete the questline to acquire everything related to Turtle Island, be it Mokoko seeds or tokens. The Quest contains five parts which involve players traveling to Annika, Vern, and Arthetine. There are tons of Island Resources in Lost Ark and you need to know their locations.
How to Get Mokoko Seeds
Mokoko seeds are located on Turtle Island at different locations.
- The first Mokoko seed is located on the Northside of Turtle Island; the exact location is east of the northmost water body on this island.
- The other two Mokoko seeds are not located in different locations; they are located at the same place, which is east of the coast of Turtle Island.
How to Get the Turtle Island Token
In Lost Ark, there are 85 Island tokens. Once these tokens are collected, they can be transformed into NPC at Opher. If you successfully collect all 95 Tokens, you will be rewarded with many items. While mentioning NPCs, it is a must-read our Lost Ark Best Rapport guide.
Turtle Island token is said to be the easiest to obtain once you complete the Quest. All the steps in the Quest are mentioned in this guide.
Try to complete the Turtle Island quest as soon as possible and earn the rewards. Knowing about Lost Ark Trading Skills will help you enhance the pace of the game.
- To start “The Turtle and The Boy” questline, players must reach level 50 and travel to the isle to meet Tatan.
- Flynn, the only human resident, wishes to become a turtle. Players decide whether to fulfill this wish.
- “To Look Like A Turtle” involves obtaining a turtle outfit for Flynn from Ringling in Annika, with a side task of helping Ringling against thieves.
- “To Breathe Like A Turtle” requires traveling to Arid Path and Rizen Orphanage, completing tasks for a Hoyte reporter and making a turtle shell for Flynn.
- “To Dive Like a Turtle” involves talking to Magick Scholar Irene in Vern Castle, completing a fetch assignment in Fesnar Highland, collecting 100 Spectral Breaths, or killing Highland Spirits.
- The final quest, “To The Sea,” concludes the questline with an ending cutscene, rewarding players with the Turtle Island Token.
The tokens earned from islands in Lost Ark help you get your rewards. Getting a token in Turtle Island is not so difficult; just keep following the steps mentioned in the guide, and you will be good to go.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍