What Are Una’s Tasks
Una’s Tasks are one of many quest systems in Lost Ark, players can complete quests to earn various rewards such as Combat XP, Silver, Gold, Pirate Coins, Roaster XP, and more. These tasks are daily and weekly quests that players can complete to earn various rewards.
- In the quest system of Lost Ark, Una’s tasks are the biggest ones. They are a great source to earn XP, Gold, Silver, Pirate Coins, and many more.
- Una’s Tasks are unlocked once you reach level 50 and can be accessed after either pressing ALT+J or selecting “Adventure” at the bottom right of your screen and then selecting the “Una’s Task” tab.
- The tasks are categorized into 4 different types; Daily, Weekly, Reputation Status, and Guild Request.
- Daily tasks reset every day and you can have 3 tasks maximum. Weekly tasks are reset every week and there is only one task per week. The Reputation Status quest increases your reputation with NPCs, and Guild Request has guild quests.
- Completing Una’s tasks will reward you with points. You can get Una’s token in exchange for points. In total, you can get 180 Una’s Tokens in a week if you complete every task in a week.
- Now find a merchant to redeem the tokens. You can get a gold sack or gold chest for tokens.
- So, it is recommended not to skip any Una’s tasks to get the maximum rewards and points possible.
Gold is one of the most valuable end game currencies in Lost Ark and Pirate Coins are also required to purchase Unique Items such as The Song of Resonance and Giant Hearts. Both of these currencies can be earned through specific Una’s tasks.
Una’s Tasks are unlocked once you reach level 50 and can be accessed after either pressing ALT+J or selecting the “Adventure” at the bottom right of your screen and then selecting the “Una’s Task” tab. They are divided into four categories
- Reputation Status
- Guild Requests
The Daily tasks reset every single day. You can only complete 3 tasks in a day. Daily Tasks can occur at any location and they also tell you the area you need to visit to complete that task. You can have multiple Daily Tasks active at a time. Some tasks can happen in the same location and some can occur in different locations. It’s really up to you to decide which tasks you want to complete.
Completing Daily Tasks can reward you with some useful materials, They also give you points that reward Una’s Tokens, completing daily tasks gives you 2 points. It also grants you a reputation boost with certain NPCs in-game. You shouldn’t miss these daily quests if you’re trying to earn some quick gold or other materials.
The Weekly Tasks are reset every week. You can only complete 3 weekly tasks in a week but unlike daily tasks, you can only have one weekly task active at a time. Weekly tasks revolve around end-game activities like completing dungeons and are generally bigger than daily tasks so be sure to be at the right level before you take on a weekly task.
Completing weekly tasks also rewards you with useful materials and they give points that reward Una’s Token. Completing weekly tasks gives you more points compared to daily tasks. You shouldn’t miss any weekly tasks either if you are looking for some extra gold or other materials.
Depending on which task you complete, it will increase your reputation with certain NPCs. Increasing your reputation with NPCs can give you certain awards and it is a good enough reason to do daily or weekly quests that you dislike if those quests increase your reputation with NPCs.
Increasing your reputation with some NPCs can even reward you Pirate Coins which are extremely useful so it is always recommended to go out of your way and increase your reputation with NPCs whenever possible.
Under the Guild Request tab, you will be able to see Guild Quests that are available to you. If you don’t see any guild quest then you are not part of any guild yet. You can easily fix that by joining a guild.
In order to join a guild, you need to go to Prideholme City. You see a button that says “Community”. Then click on “Guilds”. You will see a list of guilds that you can either join or request to join. Once you have joined a guild then you will be able to complete guild quests.
What Are Una’s Tokens
Like we said previously, for every task you complete whether it’s daily tasks or weekly tasks. You will receive points. Once you have received a certain amount of points then you will be awarded Una’s Tokens. The number of points required to earn Una’s Token is
- 25 points award 27 Una’s Token
- 35 points award in another 27 Una’s Token
- 45 points award 36 Una’s Token
- 55 points award in another 36 Una’s Token
- 70 points award 54 Una’s Token
In total, you can get 180 Una’s Tokens in a week if you complete every task in a week, you can skip one or two daily tasks but we wouldn’t recommend skipping a weekly task because then you won’t be able to get 70 points in a week.
Redeeming Una’s Tokens
Once you have claimed Una’s Token then it’s time to spend them. If you forgot to claim Una’s Token tokens and the weekly reset occurred then no need to worry because you will receive your unclaimed Una’s Token in the mail.
Now, in order to use Una’s Token, you first need to look for a merchant in any major hub town. Now you can trade your Una’s Token for either a Hefty gold sack, a Small Safe, or a Large Gold Chest.
Hefty Gold Sack
If you purchase the Hefty Gold Sack for 80 Una’s Token then the most common drop is 200 gold, the rare drops are the thick gold bar and the thin gold bar. The thick gold bar is worth 1000 gold so if you get this drop then you are in luck. The thin gold bar is only worth 100 gold so, this is basically a loser award.
If you purchase the small safe for 200 Una’s Token then the most common drop is around 700 gold. The rare drops are the same as the Hefty Gold Sack. You either get a Thick Gold bar which is worth 1000 gold or a Thin Gold Bar which is worth 100 gold.
Large Gold Chest
The Large Gold Chest is the most expensive item you can purchase with Una’s Token. The Large Gold Chest cost 500 Una’s Token. It would take around 3 weeks to get many Una’s Tokens. If you purchase the large Gold Chest then the common drop a very huge amount of gold.
The other drops are the same as the small safe and hefty gold sack but the Large Gold Chest also has a fourth reward. There’s a rare chance for you to get the Giant Gold Bar which is worth a whopping 10,000 gold.
For what it’s worth, we would recommend saving Una’s Token to get the Large Gold Chest and ignoring the Small Safe and Hefty Gold Sack.
Best Una’s Task
There isn’t a single Una’s Task that we can consider universally the Best Una’s Quest in Lost Ark. In order to discover which tasks are best for you, you first need to evaluate what materials you need in Lost Ark. Let’s say you are trying to find Giant Hearts. Then the best Una’s Task for you will be the one that rewards Giant Hearts and Pirate Coins so you can use those Pirate Coins to purchase Giant Hearts from Vendors.
The Best Una’s Task to obtain Giant Hearts are
- Taking on Tooki
- Super Secret Materials for a super-secret project
- Ruffians in the ground
And the best quests we would consider to obtain the pirate coins are
- Pest Control (you will also obtain the Certificate of Pirates)
- Sailor Horror Stories (you will also obtain the Eibern’s Wound Ship)
- Ride like the Wind (you will also obtain the Eurus Ship)
- Playing by the Pirate Rules (you will also obtain the Tragon Ship)
- She drifts, Sea Gifts (you will also obtain the Ashtray construction blueprint)
That wraps up our guide for Una’s Task and Best Una’s Quest in Lost Ark. Lost Ark is available now on PC through Steam. Do let us know what you think about the game in the comment section below.
Related: Lost Ark offers players an unforgettable experience with its unique gameplay elements to keep things fresh, giving the players much variety in playstyle offering different builds such as the Gunlancer, Bard and Glaivier build and the ability to choose the best ships and the best crews according to your playstyle.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍