Lost Ark stands out from most RPGs nowadays as it has a lot to offer. There is a server for every region to play on and amazing classes like Glaivier and Berserker to choose from. You can also get amazing skins and cool mounts in Lost Ark. From trading skills to hunting spots, Lost Ark has a lot up its sleeve to keep you engaged. You can even own some of the best ships in Lost Ark and choose the crewmates for it too. The game also allows you to interact with certain NPCs like Nia and build Rapport with them, which we will be covering in our guide today.
The most important part of Lost Ark is to farm as many items as you can so that you can upgrade your character. A good way to do this is by building good Rapport with certain NPCs. If you manage to build a good rapport with them, they will give you artifact and legendary level rewards.
In our Lost Ark Nia Rapport guide, we have entailed how you can build your Rapport with the NPC in the game, as well as the Rapport skipping method.
Who is Nia in Lost Ark?
While you can build Rapport with a lot of NPCs in Lost Ark by interacting with them using songs like the song of resonance, only a few NPCs should be prioritized depending upon where do you want to take the story and the potential rewards they offer. One such NPC is Nia.
If players have progressed far enough in Lost Ark, they will know that they can spark love interest with characters like Nia.
Nia is a beautiful NPC and is very admirable, owing to her leadership skills. She had to lead her village at a very young age, so her decisions reflect firmness and responsibility. You will do many quests with her that include Nia and the investigation, Nia’s Instructions, Courageous Nia, and Nia’s Confidant.
Where to find Nia in Lost Ark
You will need to find Nia in case you want to build rapport with her and complete all her quests. You can find her easily in Punik in a village named after her, the Nia Village.
Go to her village and interact with her. Make sure you leave a good impression on her as not only it will increase your Charisma and Kindness but also increase Rapport points with her. But that is not all, and if you manage to finish the Rapport quest with her, she will give you plenty of rewards.
Lost Ark Nia Rapport Rewards
Nia can offer plenty of rewards depending upon the stage of Rapport you have achieved with her. Following are all the rewards you can get at every stage of Rapport.
At the neutral stage of Rapport with Nia, you will get 4 Epic Silver Coins. These are very rare, and you can use them to get 20,000 silver.
In the Amicable stage, you will get 14 Gold Coins. Using these coins will get you 100 Gold per coin.
At this stage, you will get an Epic Card of Nia and an Epic Strength Potion. Upon using the Epic Potion, you will get 5 Strengths, Intelligence and Dexterity.
On getting to the trusted stage with Nia, you will get a Charisma Potion. Upon using it, you will get 10 Charisma. You will also get a Legendary Omnium Star that will bind the roster when you will get it.
How to Build Rapport
You can build your Rapport with Nia using music, emotes, and gifts. While you’re at it, consider reading our Lost Ark Best Places To Level Up Foraging guide.
Following is the music you can use to build rapport with Nia.
- Heavenly Harmony RP – 300
- Song of Harmony RP- 350
Following emote can increase your rapport with Nia.
- Lailai RP – 300
Following gifts will help you build rapport with Nia.
- Yudia Natural Salt – RP 300
- Ghost Photography – RP 300
- Hawk Claws – RP 300
- Gienah’s Protection – RP 10000
- Mask of the Oath – RP 10000
- Blessings of the Lazeniths – RP 10000
- Round Glass Piece – RP 300
- Old Bone – RP 300
- Shining Ore – RP 300
- Liebeheim’s Rose – RP 324
- Lobster Dish – RP 324
- Blue Heart Fruit – RP 10000
- Haal Coin – RP 10000
- Crystal Necklace – RP 10000
- Liquor of Arrogance – RP 10000
- Albion’s Scale – RP 10000
- Torso Sculpture – RP 330
- Moonlight Butterfly – RP 330
- Halite Statue – RP 330
- Oversize Ladybug Doll – RP 330
- Piñata Crafting Set – RP 330
- Colorful Claw Toy – RP 330
- Glacial Beer – RP 330
- Fargar’s Beer – RP 2000
- Lunar Knights Token – RP 10000
- Zagoras Ice Cap – RP 324
- Millennial Lotus Essence – RP 10000
- Hollowfruit – RP 330
- Fancier Bouquet – RP 330
- Red Moon Tears – RP 2000
- Small Music Box – RP 330
- Fancy Music Box – RP 330
- Tournament Entrance Certificate – RP 330
- Anikka Lute – RP 3
- Rainbow Tikatika Flower – RP 450
- Required – Charisma 350
- Sky Reflection Oil – RP 2000
- Festival of Fire and Ice – RP 2000
- Chain War Chronicles – RP 2000
- Shy Wind Flower Pollen – RP 2000
- Angler’s Fishing Pole – RP 2000
- Oreha Viewing Stone – RP 2000
- Necromancer’s Records – RP 2000
- Surprise Chest – RP 2000
- Encavian Crown – RP 5000
- Gustaven’s Holy Water – RP 10000
- Medrick Centennial Wine – RP 10000
- Honey Toast – RP 10000
- Living Stone – RP 10000
- Endless Bottle – RP 10000
- Sylvain Queens’ Blessing – RP 2000
- Hoyte Issue No. 289 – RP 10000
- Blue Gem – RP 10000
- Fine Gramophone – RP 2000
- Vern’s Founding Coin – RP 2000
- Sirius’s Holy Book – RP 2000
- Linderte Goblet – RP 10000
How To Skip Lost Ark Nia Rapport
Nia is one of the best NPCs to build Rapport with. But she is also one of the NPCs that take a lot of time and Rapport points to build. In this case, you might consider skipping Rapport with her. You can skip Rapport with Nia using the two methods stated below. While you’re at it, consider reading our Lost Ark Paladin Build guide.
Skipping Rapport Using Rapport Gifts
When you reach the Friendly Stage 2 with Nia, you will hit a virtue lock. After that, you can only go further if you have 330 Wisdom and 330 Kindness. But you do have an option to skip this block by following the method below.
- At the Friendly 1 Stage, get 3,000 to 3,299 points
- You can also try giving Nia 3 same Relic Rapport Gifts. But make sure you give all of the gifts at once. Otherwise, you won’t be able to get on Trusted Stage with her, and you also won’t get past the Virtue Lock.
If you’re at the Friendly 1 stage, you need a total of 33,000 points. But if you give Nia a Rapport gift above 300 points beyond the rank of Trusted, the gift would get rejected automatically. You are going to need 3,000 or a maximum of 3,299 at the Friendly Stage 1.
To get to the Trusted Stage, you will need 30,000 to 29,701 points. That is why you will need three identical relic gifts so you can gain 30,000 points.
Skipping Rapport Using Legendary Rapport Gifts
If you are using Legendary Gifts for Nia to build Rapport, proceed with the following steps.
- At Friendly Stage 1, get 9,000 to 9,299
- Also, give Nia 12 same Rapport gifts of Legendary Tier at once.
Keep in mind that you only need points around 9,299. Otherwise, your gifts will be rejected. You can do the skip earlier if you manage to get at least 12 of the same Legendary Tier Rapport gifts. While you’re at it, consider reading our Lost Ark Wardancer Build guide.
- 15 Legendary Tier gifts can be given at 3,000 to 3,299 points
- 14 Legendary Tier gifts can be given at 5,000 to 5,299 points
- 13 Legendary Tier gifts can be given at 7,000 to 7,299 points
This sums up our Lost Ark Nia Rapport guide. We have mentioned all the gifts you will need to build Rapport with Nia in our guide above; after following these steps you can skip Rapport with Nia easily in Lost Ark.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍