Kaiju, the name of Godzilla in Little Alchemy 2, is something you would like to have, and we are here to help. There are 4 ways to make Godzilla in Little Alchemy 2, and this guide will focus on all 4 recipes, so make sure to read all of them!
- Kaiju is the name of Godzilla in Little Alchemy 2.
- Godzilla is not used in any recipes in the game.
- There are a total of 4 ways to make Godzilla.
- Dinosaur is the main requirement to make Godzilla, and it is common in all 4 recipes.
- Other elements required for Godzilla are one of the following; City, Legend, Skyscraper, or Story.
- Combining Dinosaur with any one of City, Legend, Skyscraper, or Story will create Godzilla.
- The quickest way to make Godzilla is by combining Skyscraper with Dinsoaur.
How To Make Godzilla
Follow the information listed in the step-by-step format below to create your own Godzilla.
Creating A Dinosaur
Even though the beautiful creatures have been extinct for the past 65 million years, we can still create them in Little Alchemy 2, a little treat if you ask us! A Dinosaur is required in all 4 methods to make Godzilla, so follow the steps below, and by the end, you will have made your own dinosaur. It is recommended to create a Dinosaur first, and then you can decide which recipe suits you.
- First of all, we begin by combing Earth with Earth to make Land.
- Then, we combine Land with Land to forge a Continent.
- Now, we will combine two Continents to make a Planet.
- Combining Fire and Planet will now make Sun.
- We then combine Fire with Fire to procure Energy.
- Energy is then combined with Sun to produce Solar Cell.
- The Sun and Solar Cell and now combined to make Electricity.
- We then combine Air with another Air to make Pressure.
- Pressure is then combined with Earth to create Stone.
- Stone is then joined with Air to create Sand.
- We now combine Fire and Sand together to create Glass.
- Glass is combined with Electricity to make Light Bulbs.
- Then Water is Combined with Earth to make Mud.
- Mud is combined with Stone to make Clay.
- Two Waters are combined to make a Puddle.
- Water and a Puddle are combined to make a Pond.
- Water and Pond are then combined to make a Lake.
- Lake is then combined with Water to make Sea.
- Fire is combined with Earth to make Lava.
- Lava is combined with Sea, making Primordial Soup.
- Earth and Lava combine to make Volcano.
- Volcano is joined with Primordial Soup to make Life.
- Life is combined with Clay to make Human.
- Human and Light Bulb are joined to make Idea.
- Human and Idea are then joined to make Philosophy.
- Two Planets are joined to make Solar System.
- Two Solar Systems are joined to make a Galaxy.
- Two Galaxies are joined to make a Galaxy Cluster.
- Galaxy Cluster is joined with a Galaxy Cluster to make Universe.
- Universe is then combined with Philosophy to make Big.
- Life and Land join forces to make Animal.
- Animal and Stone join together and make Lizard.
- Finally, Lizard is combined with Big to create Dinosaur.
Method # 1: City And Dinosaur
We already have made a Dinosaur above, and now we just have to make a City and complete the 2 prerequisites for making a Godzilla. Follow the steps below to create a City.
Creating A City
We first begin by creating a City. This is one of the base requirements for creating Godzilla, the points below will aid you in how to create a City, so make sure you do not skip a step.
- First of all, start by combining Water and Earth to create Mud.
- Now combine Mud with Fire to create a Brick.
- Join two Bricks together to forge a Wall.
- Then combine two Walls together to create a House.
- Combining two Houses together will result in the formation of a Village.
- Finally, we will combine a Village with another Village, and this will create a City.
This was step 1 towards being able to make Godzilla in Little Alchemy 2; follow the next step to create a Dinsoaur, bringing you 1 step closer to being able to make Godzilla.
Now that we have created both Dinosaur and City, there is only one step left to make Godzilla. We will now combine Dinosaur and City, resulting in the creation of Godzilla. However, if you want to make Godzilla without the use of City, you can follow any one of the methods below.
Method # 2: Legend and Dinosaur
Another method to create Godzilla requires Dinosaur and Legend. Since we have already completed making Dinosaur, we can continue making Legend. Follow the detailed guide below, making sure to not skip a step to make your own Legend.
Creating a Godzilla using this method requires a Legend and Dinsoaur. Considering we already have a Dinsoaur handy made using the steps above, we need to make a Legend. Follow the steps below to make your own Legend.
- We start off by combining Air and Planet, creating Atmosphere.
- We then mix together Water and Atmosphere to form Clouds.
- Then, join together Energy and Clouds to create Lightning.
- Now we can join Human and Lighting to form a Hero.
- Then combine a Hero with a Human to make a Story.
- Finally, combine a Story with a Story making a Legend.
Alas, we have finalized the 2 requirements for Godzilla in this method, and now we can continue on to make Godzilla. Combine Legend with Dinsoaur, which will have a net result of Godzilla. There are two more methods left which do not involve either Legend or City, so if you are looking for a way to create Godzilla without them, those methods may carry your fancy.
Method # 3: Skyscraper and Dinosaur
The third method to create Godzilla requires a Skyscraper and a Dinosaur. We have already made a Dinosaur, and all that is left is to create a Skyscraper. Following the steps below will assist you in making Skyscraper.
We already have Dinosaur made, so all that is left is to make Skyscraper. Follow the steps below to make your own Skyscraper, and be one step closer to making Godzilla.
- Firstly, combine Earth and Water to make Mud.
- Combine Mud with Fire to make Brick.
- Join two Bricks together to make a Wall.
- Combine a Tool with a Wall to make a House.
- Combine Big with House to make a Skyscraper.
We now have all the required items to make Godzilla for this method. Combine Skyscraper with Dinosaur, and you will make Godzilla. The next and last method to make Godzilla does not require any of the items we have used before.
Method # 4: Story and Dinosaur
This is the last method to create Godzilla in Little Alchemy 2, and this only requires Story and Dinosaur. We have already learned how to make Dinosaur at the beginning of this guide, so we only need to make a Story to make Godzilla. Follow the steps below, and you can also make your own Story.
Follow the steps below, and you will be able to make a Story. This is the last requirement to make Godzilla.
- Firstly, combine a Tool with a Tree to make Wood.
- Join Fire to Wood and create Campfire.
- Join Air and Planet to get Atmosphere.
- Now, combine the Atmosphere with Water to make Clouds.
- Join together Energy and Clouds to make Lightning.
- Mix Human with Lightning to get a Hero.
- Now, combine the Hero with a Human to get a Story.
Now that all the requirements have been satisfied combine together Story with Dinosaur. This will leave us with Godzilla.
This is all there is regarding how to create Godzilla in Little Alchemy 2, and we hope it helped you create Godzilla yourself. In the meantime, check out our guide on Little Alchemy 2: All Cheats & Combinations; this will give you an idea of what other stuff there is to be made in Little Alchemy 2. Let us know in the comments below if you would like more guides like this one.
- How To Make Moon In Little Alchemy 2
- How To Make Doctor In Little Alchemy 2
- How To Make Deity In Little Alchemy 2
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍