Oligarch is a campaign mission that takes place in MW3, and since it’s an open-world mission, there are a lot of weapons and items to be found. There is a total list of 21 weapons and items in Oligarch, whose location is unknown in MW3. If you have a direct guide towards the locations, you can easily get all of the weapons and items without any difficulty.
Make sure to also view eXputer’s video tutorial on successfully locating all items in MW3’s Oligarch:
All 21 Weapon’s And Item Locations List
The following table contains the location of each weapon and item found in Oligarch:
|1.||Heartbeat Sensor and Night Vision Goggles||Small cabana beach hut near the ocean bay in the south of the beach dock.|
|2.||Ascenders||Hidden cave in the southern part of the map after finding the night vision goggles.|
|3.||Explosive KATT-AMR||Large cave area with two boats, take a right after obtaining Ascenders.|
|4.||Silenced DM56||Building's rooftop after finding Explosive KATT-AMR.|
|5.||Cronen Squall||Courtyard in front of the HVI's suite building, below the archer statue.|
|6.||Anti Armor Rounds||Suite in the far west of the map, field upgrade alongside supply box.|
|7.||RGL 80||Penthouse, small room on the left after obtaining Anti Armor Rounds.|
|8.||Pulemyot 762||Bunker entrance, right of the door after opening the bunker.|
|9.||Silenced Bryson 800||Roof of the bunker, left shed after taking Pulemyot 762.|
|10.||Incendiary Bryson 800 and Recon Drone||Fountain pool area, two supply boxes lined up. Right box for Incendiary Bryson 800 and left for Recon Drone.|
|11.||Silenced M16||Small penthouse lobby, supply box in the middle.|
|12.||STB 556||Beach, northeast side, beside sea-green seats.|
|13.||MCW 6.8||Small boat near the northeastmost dock with a boat.|
|14.||Explosive Crossbow||House up north, inside the main bedroom.|
|15.||Silenced M4||Beach, northeast side, beside the far northeast side of the beach.|
|16.||Snapshot Pulse||Second level, supply box on the floor after obtaining Silenced M4.|
|17.||Silenced WSP-9||Mansion's first floor, home gym area. Supply box in front of the foam roller.|
|18.||Akimbo .50 GS||Mansion's second floor, left main bedroom.|
|19.||Minigun||Furthest northwest point of the map, supply box near the parachute supply drop.|
|20.||Armor Box||East, beside the black car outside the garage.|
|21.||Hybrid Kastov 545||Inside the garage behind the black car.|
1. Heartbeat Sensor And Nightvision Goggles
- You will start off with the Heartbeat Sensor, which will be enclosed in a supply box.
- You will find this item first after starting the Oligrach mission.
- It will be found in a small cabana beach hut near the ocean bay in the south of the beach dock.
- The cabana is also the southernmost supply box that you will find.
- Once you find the supply box on the right side of a table, you will see the night vision goggles.
- Head to the southern part of the map right after you find the night vision goggles.
- Go inside a hidden cave with your night vision goggles.
- You will find some lethal or tactical equipment.
- Just beside that, you will see a supply box.
- Open it to get the Ascenders.
- Ascenders are required to get two or three supply boxes.
3. Explosive KATT-AMR
- Most of these supply boxes are actually quite near each other.
- Once you get the Ascender from the cave, you should start moving ahead.
- Take a right, and you will reach a large cave area with two boats.
- You will spot a vertical line taking you up to a big supply box.
- Upon opening it, you will get the Explosive KATT-AMR.
- It is an important weapon to have, so you shouldn’t miss it at any cost.
4. Silenced DM56
- Right after you open up the supply box with the Explosive KATT-AMR, take a right.
- There will be an opening.
- The building right in front of you will have a supply box on its rooftop.
- After opening the supply box, you will be able to retrieve the Silenced DM56.
- You can also climb up on the building if you somehow miss the landing.
5. Cronen Squall
- Jump from the rooftop after you open up the supply box from the same rooftop.
- Parachute towards the courtyard in front of the HVI’s suite building.
- The main indication for this area is the rock statue of an archer.
- Right below the archer statue, you will be able to open up the supply box.
- It will have the Cronen Squall custom assault rifle.
6. Anti Armor Rounds
- You will now have to switch up the area and head to the far west of the map.
- There will be a suite also containing some supply boxes.
- Before heading into the building, you must head to the down area with the rocks.
- There will be a field upgrade alongside the supply box containing Anti Armor Rounds.
7. RGL 80
- Right after you open up the supply box from the outside, head inside the penthouse.
- Once you get inside, on your left, there will be a door.
- It will be a small room with a supply box in the middle.
- Open it to retrieve RGL 80.
8. Pulemyot 762
- Get out of the room and into the main room with the loadout changing equipment.
- On its left, there will be a control board to open up the bunker.
- Interact with it to open the bunker.
- The bunker will be situated right in front of the main building.
- Kill all three enemies in the bunker.
- On the right of the entrance door, you will be able to spot the supply box.
- Inside, you will find the Pulemyot 762 Custom LMG.
9. Silenced Bryson 800
- After taking the Pulemyot, take the left stairs outside the bunker.
- Upon reaching the roof of the bunker, move left and jump onto the building in front.
- Inside the left shed, you will be able to spot the Silenced Bryson 800.
10. Incendiary Bryson 800 And Recon Drone
- After exiting the shed, move straight ahead and jump off of the ledge to the fountain pool.
- Right before you, you will see two supply boxes lined up.
- The right box will contain the Incendiary Bryson 800 Shotgun.
- The other supply box will have a Recon Drone Field Upgrade.
11. Silenced M16
- Move right after taking both Recon Drone and Incendiary Bryson 800.
- There will be some wooden steps, and after crossing it, you will find a small penthouse.
- Enter the main lobby to find a supply box just sitting in the middle.
- You will be able to retrieve the Silenced M16 from the supply box.
12. STB 556
- After getting the Slienced M16, move straight ahead from the main lobby to the window.
- Break the window off and start sprinting toward Northeast.
- You will find yourself on the beach, and beside two sea-green seats, you will locate the supply box.
- Open it to find the STB 556.
- The exact location is the far northeast side of the beach.
13. MCW 6.8
- While you are still on the beach after taking the STB 556 spot, the northeastmost dock with a boat.
- It will be just behind you, so start moving east, and on the left, you will find a small boat.
- On it, there will be a supply box containing MCW 6.8.
14. Explosive Crossbow
- After you retrieve the MCW 6.8 from the boat, look up to see a house up north.
- It will be just a few meters ahead of you, so dive into the water and swim up to the house.
- Inside the main bedroom of the house, on the right corner, you will spot the supply box.
- The crossbow will be contained within the supply box.
15. Silenced M4
- After opening the supply box for the explosive crossbow, get outside the mansion and onto the beach.
- Starting moving right and just ahead, you will find yourself with some stairs leading you up to a locked gate.
- Move around the gate and onto the side rocks, and there will be an opening from the far side of the gate.
- The Supply box will be lying in the center with the Silenced M4 inside it.
16. Snapshot Pulse
- After getting the Silenced M4, move onto the rocks from where you snuck inside.
- Go straight up from the rocks and onto the second level.
- The supply box will be sitting on this floor with a snapshot pulse inside it.
17. Silenced WSP-9
- From the second floor, move onto the main mansion right up ahead and fight off the bad guys.
- On the first floor of the mansion, go to the south side.
- Find the home gym, and once you reach there, the supply box will be in front of the foam roller.
- Inside will be an SMG called Silenced WSP-9.
18. Akimbo .50 GS
- After retrieving the Silenced WSP-9 from the first floor, head to the stairs.
- Move onto the second floor, and inside the left main bedroom, the supply box will be sitting on a side table.
- The Akimbo .50 GS will be inside this small supply box.
- Get out of the mansion now and start moving toward the furthest north-west point of the map.
- You will be able to see a supply drop with a parachute, and the supply box will be located beside it.
- Open it up to retrieve the Minigun.
- The Minigun is one of the most important weapons to have of all the items found in Oligarch in MW3.
20. Armor Box
- Move straight toward the east after getting the Minigun while fighting off the enemies.
- Right beside the black car outside the garage, you will see the supply box.
- Open it up to get the Armor Box field upgrade.
21. Hybrid Kastov 545
- Right behind the black car, you will see the garage full of expensive cars.
- Get inside to find the final supply box, and inside it, you will find the Hybrid Kastov 545.
So, these were all of the weapons and items you could find while doing the Olirgach mission in MW3. If you follow this guide exactly and respectively you will find all the items at a fast rate without missing any item.
All of the items and weapons are really helpful during the Oligarch mission, so make sure you get them all in MW3. The Oligarch mission is one of the most loved missions due to the open-world situation and campaign story as agreed by people on X.
- MW3: Best Sniper Rifles To Use In Multiplayer
- Call of Duty MW3: Best Perks
- MW3: Deep Cover Mission
- MW3: Back In The Field Achievement
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍