Blue medallions can be found at various locations in RE4, including the castle gate, and the merchant actually has side quests or requests relating to these medallions in Resident Evil 4 Remake. Shooting these medallions is definitely worth it, as you get spinels that can be traded for some amazing items at the merchant.
All Castle Gate Blue Medallions
Make sure to clear out the Castle Gate area of all enemies using the canon so that you don’t get interrupted while destroying the medallions.
- Destroy the castle gate using the canon but do not enter the castle.
- Make sure that you have eliminated all of the enemies in the area.
- Go to the location shown in the image above and grab the merchant request.
- The merchant wants you to destroy 6 blue medallions in the castle gate area.
- Picking up the request will also reveal the location of the medallions on the map.
We will start our medallion hunt near the canon that players pulled up in order to destroy the castle gate itself.
- Make your way to the canon at the castle gate.
- Look behind the canon, and there will be a blue medallion hanging in one of the spaces on the wall.
- You can consult the location in the image above to get a more exact idea.
Medallion #2 And #3
The next two medallions are actually located near each other, and you can easily see them from the location of the canon at the castle gate.
- Look in the same direction that the canon was originally pointing it, basically in front of the round balcony.
- Look on the map in the image above and see the direction that Leon is facing in; you need to look for the medallions in that direction.
- You will easily spot the blue medallion in front of you, as shown in the image above.
- However, there is another medallion located a bit farther on the back, and it is also marked in the image above.
- You might need the sniper rifle to destroy the medallion in the back additionally.
The fourth medallion is also located near the canon, which seems to be the hotspot for castle medallions now.
- There is a hole near the canon that you can drop down from.
- You actually use that hole to bring the canon to the surface when you’re fighting the enemies in the area.
- Once you drop down, look to your right, and you should see another blue medallion hanging.
The fifth medallion is located on your path to getting back up from the hole that you dropped down in.
- Go up the ladder from the location of the fourth medallion, and in your path, you will find the fifth blue medallion.
- Reach the point shown in the map above, and you should find the medallion there in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
The sixth and final medallion is located quite far from the other blue medallions.
- Make your way to the start of the whole castle gate encounter and go down the stairs.
- At the location shown in the image above, look for the blue medallion outside the castle walls.
- Just look around the outside from the balcony, and you should see the sixth blue medallion.
Reward For Destroying Medallions
After destroying all of the blue medallions at the castle gate, go talk to the merchant in Resident Evil 4 Remake. You will get 5 Spinels for destroying all of the blue medallions in the castle gate location. Spinels are actually really important in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- You can trade these spinels for really great items at the merchant. Guns like the Matilda and Punisher can only be bought using spinels.
- You can even purchase an Exclusive Weapon Upgrade Ticket using spinels additionally.
- Treasures can also be purchased with spinels and can additionally be sold for ptas, if you’re running out of money.
- Spinels can be traded for golden and silver tickets that you can use at the shooting range to get the best RE4 Remake charms for the attache cases.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a complete reimagination of the original game with new and improved movement and gameplay mechanics, including parrying. The Bosses have also been altered to fit the new playstyle, and the Krauser and Salazar boss fights now really test your skill unless you use a rocket launcher. Aside from combat, some new puzzles, like the Freezer Puzzle, are actually tough to solve.
This concludes our guide about the locations of all RE4 Remake Castle Gate Blue Medallions. We have entailed the location of all six medallions in complete detail. The location of the merchant request has also been mentioned. We hope that the guide was helpful in finding the blue medallions at the castle gate. Let us know what you think about Resident Evil 4 Remake in the comments below!
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Solve Hexagon Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Unlock Cat Ears
- RE4 Remake: All Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍