Resident Evil 4 Remake has featured the Shooting Range, which comes with a whole new mechanism and reward system. The feature comes with new challenging rewards and lets you play with some of the best weapons in the game. You can find the Shooting range in various locations on the map where you can stay by and practice your combat skills.
Resident Evil 4 Shooting RangeThe Shooting Range is a training arena in RE4 Remake that lets you shoot statues and dummy targets to improve your aiming and fighting skills through a 12-course split. In the range challenges, you have to accomplish certain points by shooting the targets and avoiding the friendly ones in order to get the rewards.
Shooting Range Locations
During your story progression, you will come across different shooting ranges in various chapters. There are a total of four Shooting Ranges in RE4 Remake that offer different challenges, weapons, and rewards.
You can find these Shooting Ranges in the following locations:
- The Merchant’s Hideout: The first range is in the Merchant’s Hideout in Chapter 3, which is located in the village region near the Quarry side.
- The Grand Hall: The next Shooting Range is available in the Grand Hall of the Castle, on the Rear side of the Audience Chamber. You can access the area during Chapters 9, 10, and 12.
- The Mines: The third range is available during Chapter 11, when you come across the small entrance of the mine area just below the main castle.
- The Facility: The last range can be found in Chapter 14, in the Holding Cell of the Facility Area in The Island Region.
|1-A, 1-B, 1-C
|SG-09 R Handgun, SR M1903 Rifle
|The Grand Hall
|2-A, 2-B, 2-C
|TMP Submachine Gun, W-870 Shotgun
|2-D, 2-E, 2-F
|Punisher, Red9 Pistol
|3-A, 3-B, 3-C
|All previous weapons plus Bolt Thrower
Shooting Range ScoresDuring your courses, different types of dummies and moving targets will appear, each giving certain points. Some targets give you points in generous amounts, while some rob you and deduct your points on hitting them.
Here is the scoring mechanism for each target:
- Captain (400 points): Prioritize shooting the Captain, as it offers the highest point yield. The spinning motion adds an extra challenge, making it ideal for aim practice.
- Skull medal (300 points): Shoot dummies with a Skull Medal for an additional 300 points.
- Parrots (300 points): Target these small, distant birds to enhance long-range accuracy.
- Mob (200 points): Shoot the relatively larger Mobs either in the head or the barrel they spawn from for points.
- Hanging Pirates (200 points): Take down Pirates hanging from the ceiling for 200 points.
- Dogs (100 points): Shoot fast-moving ground-level Dogs for 100 points each.
- Treasure chests (100 points): During the bonus round, shoot spawned treasure boxes for an extra 100 points.
- Dynamite: A bonus perk that clears visible targets when shot. Dynamite appears randomly.
- Sailor (-500 points): Avoid shooting Sailors, as they deduct points. Watch out for them to maintain your score.
Shooting Gallery AchievementsIn the Shooting Range, you can earn various rewards and trophies that add up to your achievement collection. Here is the list of all the achievements that you can get from the range.
|Finish one game at the shooting range.
|Earn S rank in a Shooting Range course.
|Destroy 5 targets in a single shot by shooting through.
|Destroy all the targets in the game without missing your shots.
|Earn S rank in all the 12 Shooting Range challenges.
Shooting Gallery RewardsThe main intention of the Shooting range is to score as high as you can to earn the Silver and Gold Tokens. You can use these tokens in the Token machine to get a random Charm that provides a buff to your base skills.
- There are different types of Charms available in the game, including increased healing, better loot drops, discounted items, etc.
- You can also sell the charms in exchange for Pesetas.
- You can use any Token combination of the Gold and Silver tokens in the machine to test out your luck.
- However, inserting more Gold tokens will reward you with better and rare Charms.
Shooting Range Tips & TricksThe Shooting Range is a great way to earn gold and silver coins that could help you in getting rare charms. To earn more tokens, you have to beat the range challenges effectively. Here are some useful tips and tricks that will assist you in improving your gameplay.
Here are some general tips for achieving a high score in each of the courses:
- Improve aim and accuracy through practice, especially with different firearms for various enemies.
- Prioritize headshots for more damage and efficient elimination of opponents.
- Utilize designated reload times or the start of rounds to reload weapons, even with unlimited ammo in challenges.
- Choose shotguns for close-range targets and SMGs or Assault Rifles for distant targets in challenges.
- Maintain mobility by moving around the shooting range and approaching targets from different angles.
- Check for secondary goals in challenges to earn extra points and tokens.
- Use penetrating weapons to shoot through multiple targets, but avoid hitting non-targets, as it deducts points.
- Observe spawn and movement patterns of targets; repeating a stage allows strategic planning for more effective completion and increased token earnings.
The Shooting Range in Resident Evil 4 Remake is a fun and challenging mini-game. It is an optimal way of practicing your aim and getting used to the different types of weapons available.
Each Shooting Range offers different challenges and weapons that help you master every weapon in the game so that you can use the right weapons against sturdy monsters and fight them effectively. So, make sure to spare some time for the range to become unstoppable against your enemies.
Now that you’ve mastered your shooting skills, also learn about how you can solve the Stone Dias Puzzle and Four Slots Wall Puzzle effectively. Also, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on Mendez’s False Eye. Lastly, I recommend you go through Resident Evil 4: How To Get Riot Gun, How To Get Matilda, and Chicago Sweeper guides to dominate your opponents with the best weapons in the game.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Game Length
- Resident Evil 4 Remake How To Parry
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Vs Original Comparison
- RE4 Remake Bolt Thrower
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍