Resident Evil 4 Remake has featured the Shooting Range, which comes with a whole new mechanism and reward system. The feature comes with new challenging rewards and lets you play with some of the best weapons in the game. You can find the Shooting range in various locations on the map where you can stay by and practice your combat skills.
- Shooting Range is a mini-game arena in Resident Evil 4 Remake that allows you to hit dummy targets to improve your skills and earn rewards.
- There are a total of four Shooting Ranges in the game where you can practice your skills and get Silver and Gold Tokens. Here are the locations;
- The first Shooting Range is in the Merchant’s Hideout in Chapter 3.
- The Second range is in the Grand Hall of the Castle, which you get access to during Chapter 9.
- You can find the third range in The Mines entrance, accessible in Chapter.
- The last Range can be found in the Facility area of the Holding Prison in Chapter 14.
- Each Shooting Gallery offers three courses with specific weapons. You have to complete the challenge in a given time period to earn your points and tokens.
- The goal is to take down all the targets that spawn during the challenge and get extra bonus rewards by completing specific tasks.
- At the end of a challenge, you’ll be rewarded with Gold and Silver tokens, depending upon your performance. You can use these tokens in the machine to get the best RE4 Remake Charms.
- Try to spend some time in the Shooting Range to improve your skills and become fairly better at the game.
Resident Evil 4 Shooting RangeThe Shooting Range is a training arena in RE4 Remake that lets you shoot statues and dummy targets to improve your aiming and fighting skills through 12 courses split. In the range challenges, you have to accomplish certain points by shooting the targets and avoiding the friendly ones in order to get the rewards.
Shooting Range Locations
During your story progression, you will come across different shooting ranges in various chapters. There are a total of four Shooting Ranges in RE4 Remake that offers different challenges, weapons, and rewards. You can find these Shooting Ranges in the following locations.
- The Merchant’s Hideout: The first range is in the Merchant’s Hideout in Chapter 3, which is located in the village region near the Quarry side.
- The Grand Hall: The next Shooting Range is available in the Grand Hall of the Castle, on the Rear side of the Audience Chamber. You can access the area during Chapters 9, 10, and 12.
- The Mines: The third range is available during Chapter 11, when you will come across the small entrance of the mine area, just below the main Castle.
- The Facility: The last range can be found in Chapter 14, in the Holding Cell of the Facility Area in The Island Region.
|Merchant’s Hideout||1-A, 1-B, 1-C||SG-09 R Handgun, SR M1903 Rifle|
|The Grand Hall||2-A, 2-B, 2-C||TMP Submachine Gun, W-870 Shotgun|
|The Mines||2-D, 2-E, 2-F||Punisher, Red9 Pistol|
|The Facility||3-A, 3-B, 3-C||All previous weapons plus Bolt Thrower|
Shooting Range ScoresDuring your courses, different types of dummies and moving targets will appear, each giving certain points. Some targets give you points in generous amounts, while some rob you and deduct your points on hitting them. Here is the scoring mechanism for each target.
- Captain (400 points): The Captain gives the most amount of points in the challenge, so you should have more focus on them. The target will spawn randomly and will spin around to distract you, which makes it a great option to practice your aim too.
- Skull medal (300 points): Some dummies will appear with a Skull Medal; if you shoot the Skull first, you’ll get extra 300 points.
- Parrots (300 points): Parrots are the hardest target to not as they are small in size and usually spawn at the farthest distance in the range. If you want to improve your long-range accuracy, then these birds should be your main targets.
- Mob (200 points): The Mobs are relatively bigger targets and are easier to shoot. They usually spawn from inside the wooden barrel. You can either go for the headshot to take them down or shoot the barrel couple of times to get the points.
- Hanging Pirates (200 points): Instead of spawning from inside the barrels, these guys come hanging from the ceiling. Shooting them will give you the same amount of points.
- Dogs (100 points): Dogs are fast-moving targets that spawn on the ground. Shooting the dogs will give you 100 points each.
- Treasure chests (100 points): Once you take down all your targets during the course, the bonus round will start, which will spawn treasure boxes. Shooting the boxes will give you extra 100 points that will help you in getting that extra gold and charms
- Dynamite: Dynamite is a bonus perk that clears all the visible targets upon shooting it. Dynamite will appear randomly during the challenge.
- Sailor (-500 points): These are the targets that you should avoid as they will deduct your points rather than give some, so make sure to watch out for your targets.
Shooting Gallery AchievementsIn the Shooting Range, you can earn various rewards and trophies that add up to your achievement collection. Here is the list of all the achievements that you can get from the range.
|Amateur Shooter||Finish one game at the shooting range.|
|Respectable Marksman||Earn S rank in a Shooting Range course.|
|Trick Shot||Destroy 5 targets in a single shot by shooting through.|
|Perfect Game||Destroy all the targets in the game without missing your shots.|
|Real Deadeye||Earn S rank in all the 12 Shooting Range challenges.|
Shooting Gallery RewardsThe main intention of the Shooting range is to score as high as you can to earn the Silver and Gold Tokens. You can use these tokens in the Token machine to get a random Charm that provides a buff to your base skills. There are different types of Charms available in the game, including increased healing, better loot drop, discounted items, etc. You can also sell the charms in exchange for Pesetas.
You can use any Token combination of the Gold and Silver token in the machine to test out your luck. However, inserting more Gold tokens will reward you with better and rare Charms.
Shooting Range Tips & TricksThe Shooting Range is a great way to earn gold and silver coins that could help you in getting rare charms. To earn more tokens, you have to beat the range challenges effectively. Here are some useful tips and tricks that will assist you in improving your gameplay.
Here are some general tips for achieving a high score in each of the courses.
- The key to improving your aim and accuracy is practice. So, try to spare some time to get to know about different firearms in the game so that you can use them accordingly when fighting off sturdy bosses and mutants.
- The most effective way of knocking down your targets is through a headshot. So, practice more of taking headshots as they deal more damage and kill your opponents in one shot.
- Although the ammo in the challenges is unlimited, you have to reload your weapons as they run out of bullets. So, use your time wisely and reload during the start of the round or during the designated reload time.
- Use shotguns for close-range targets and use SMGs or Assault Rifles for farther targets to beat the challenge effectively.
- Make sure to move around the shooting range and show some mobility during the round. Try to take different angles to hit each and every target.
- All the challenges have secondary goals. Make sure to read them before starting the challenge to get extra points and tokens.
- Use penetrating weapons to shoot through multiple targets at the same time. But make sure not to hit the Sailor, as it will deduct your points, even in penetration shots.
- If you repeat a stage, the targets will appear at the same spot and will move in the same pattern. If you read the spawn and movements pattern closely, you’ll be able to clear the challenge more effectively by earning more tokens.
The Shooting Range in Resident Evil 4 Remake is a fun and challenging mini-game. It is an optimal way of practicing your aim and getting used to the different types of weapons available.
Each Shooting Range offers different challenges and weapons that help you to master every weapon in the game so that you can use the right weapons against sturdy monsters and fight them effectively. So, make sure to spare some time for the range to become unstoppable against your enemies.
Now that you’ve mastered your shooting skills, also learn about how you can solve the Stone Dias Puzzle and Four Slots Wall Puzzle effectively. Also, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on Mendez’s False Eye. Lastly, we recommend you go through Resident Evil 4: How To Get Riot Gun, How To Get Matilda, and Chicago Sweeper guides to dominate your opponents with the best weapons in the game.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Game Length
- Resident Evil 4 Remake How To Parry
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Vs Original Comparison
- RE4 Remake Bolt Thrower
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍