After solving the Dissection Power Puzzle and acquiring the Level 1 Keycard in Chapter 13, the next task on your hand will be to upgrade your Keycard to Level 2 clearance in order to progress further. The Keycard can be upgraded in the Freezer Room, and while the Freezer Power Puzzle isn’t mandatory for the story, it can get you one of the best weapons in RE4 Remake, the LE 5 SMG.
Our draft explains all the steps regarding Freezer Terminal, but if you still need to learn more about it quickly, we recommend watching our following video
Location Of Freezer Power Terminal
The Freezer Power Terminal can be located in the Freezer Room, which can be unlocked after acquiring the Level 1 Key card. After entering the room, you’ll notice a terminal on your right, so before you move on to upgrade your Keycard to Level 2, solve this puzzle first, as the room will be swarming with Regenerators after your Keycard is upgraded to Level 2.
The solution to the Freezer Power Puzzle varies with difficulty level and has different solutions for Assisted/Standard and Hardcore/Professional difficulty.
- The first flash symbol can be lit by twisting the first node twice.
- Now twist the second node twice as well.
- Twist the third node three times, in order to light up 3 symbols.
- Lastly, twist the fourth and final node three times as well to light up all the flash symbols.
- Now select the central flash symbol to unlock the room.
- Twist the first node three to light the first flash symbol.
- Now twist the second node only one time. This will light up the second flash symbol.
- Twist the third node three times as well.
- Lastly, twist the fourth node three times too to light up all the flash symbols.
- Now select the central flash symbol to unlock the door.
Reward For Solving The Puzzle
After solving the Freezer Puzzle on either difficulty, the door beside the terminal will unlock, and inside that room, you will find the LE 5 SMG in Resident Evil 4 Remake. It is recommended to solve this puzzle before approaching the Keycard upgrading terminal up ahead if you don’t want to solve the puzzle under the presence of Regenerators.
Similar to the Freezer Puzzle, Resident Evil 4 Remake is filled with tons of puzzles with varying difficulty and complexity levels. From puzzles like Stone Dais Puzzle, Wall with Four Slots Puzzle, Treasury Sword Puzzle, and Grandfather Clock Time Puzzle, RE4 doesn’t hold back in testing the player’s critical thinking and logical reasoning abilities.
Similar to the puzzles, RE4 Remake is filled with flashy and satisfying weapons as well. From fan favorites like Red9, Riot Gun, and Chicago Sweeper to newcomers like Bolt Thrower, and Skull Shaker, this game is filled with fun weapons that are not only fun to use but are also effective in combat.
This concludes our guide on the Freezer Puzzle in RE4 Remake. While you are at it, why not go through our comparison guide on the Original vs Resident Evil 4 Remake?
- RE4 Remake: How To Complete More Pest Control
- RE4 Remake: How To Get Broken Butterfly
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Infinite Rocket Launcher Location
- Resident Evil 4 Remake BEST Charms
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍