In Remnant 2, players start their journey with a limited selection of Archetypes. This critical choice shapes gameplay significantly. As the game unfolds and reveals a wealth of additional Archetypes, a player may yearn to try different combat styles. Such a desire could trigger questions about the “Remnant 2 change archetype” process. Here are the steps for switching between Archetypes to enhance your experience in Remnant 2.
How To Change Archetype In Remnant 2?
In Remnant 2, the ability to change and manipulate your character’s Archetype allows for flexible playstyle and tactical versatility. Whether you’re looking to try out a new skillset or integrate a dual Archetype setup for added strategy, modifying your Archetype throughout the main game is quite straightforward.
- To swap Archetypes, select your Primary Archetype at the Archetype screen and choose another Engram.
- A new Archetype can also be selected in the Engram slot next to the Primary Archetype. Select a new Archetype to create a dual Archetype setup.
- Once you have a second Archetype, it can be equipped in one of the two slots in your equipment’s upper sections.
- Your Archetypes can be switched at any time with any unlocked Archetype.
- To change Archetypes or use Multi-class, open your Menu, go to the Archetype section, hover over your Prime Archetype, and swap it with another unlocked Archetype.
- Using Multi-class requires reaching level 10 with your primary Archetype, unlocking the use of a secondary Archetype.
- The benefits of the Prime perk only apply to your default class, while the secondary class will offer other features such as skills and perks.
How To Unlock Archetypes
In Remnant 2, your gameplay experience can significantly be expanded by acquiring additional Archetypes. To do so, one must follow a certain progression involving Engrams. Engrams serve as the root material for the Archetypes and can be transformed into an Archetype through various means. Now, let’s get into the specifics:
1. Acquiring the Base Material:
- Obtain the base material for the Archetype either by purchasing from vendors or during your adventures.
- Different vendors offer materials for specific Archetypes. Collect these materials.
2. Converting Material into an Engram:
- Take the purchased material to Wallace at Ward 13 to transform it into an Engram.
3. Accessing Additional Archetypes:
- Perform certain tasks to gain their Engram, leading you to their Archetype.
- Each Engram requires 10 Lumenite Crystals and 1,500 Scraps to be constructed.
4. Unlocking All Archetypes:
- To unlock each class, you need an Engram, 10 Lumenite Crystals, and 1,000 Scraps.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍