The Red Mask is an equipable item that can deceive cannibals into not attacking you in Sons of the Forest. It can be obtained by crafting it using one of the many 3D Printers found throughout the game.
- Red Mask is an equitable item that makes it harder for cannibals to detect you in Sons of the Forest.
- It can be obtained by crafting it using the 3D Printers found in many locations.
- Also, you need 150 milliliters of Printer Resin if you wish to craft a Red Mask.
- Printer Resin is usually found in loot obtained from enemy encampments.
- Also, keep in mind that you will get detected by the cannibals if you get too close to them, even with the mask on.
How To Obtain Red Mask In Sons Of The Forest
- Players will run into many cannibals while playing through Sons of the Forest, and always engaging them in combat is not an ideal option.
- To avoid fighting them, players can craft a Red Mask on a 3D Monitor.
- In addition, they will need 150 milliliters of Printer Resin to craft these masks using a 3D Monitor.
- Players can find some Printer Resin at the enemy camps given below.
- Additionally, make sure you know some helpful tips and tricks related to combat.
- Also, after obtaining some Printer Resin, head to any of the locations given below to find a 3D Printer.
- Now, interact with the 3D Printers to craft your Red Mask.
- Keep in mind, however, that even with the Red Mask equipped, players can get caught by the cannibals if they get too close.
Sons of the Forest is a sequel to 2014’s The Forest. It boasts a bigger map, 8-player cooperation, solo play, and an enhanced combat and crafting system for players to enjoy. All in all, it is a great game for a bunch of friends to play together and kill time with while having a blast.
And there you have it; with our guide on how to get Red Mask in Sons of the Forest, you will easily craft this item and sneak past any cannibalistic threat you encounter.
If your game is crashing, you should check out our error fix guide. In addition, make sure you learn how to build a defensive wall, as it is key for building your base. Also, here is how to open the Arm Door in Sons of the Forest. Recruiting Virginia is important as she is an extremely helpful ally. Lastly, here is how to get water in Sons of the Forest.
- Sons Of The Forest: How To Make Rope
- Sons Of The Forest: How To Get Water Collector
- Sons Of The Forest: How To Make A Fishing Trap
- Sons Of The Forest: All Keycard Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍