- Alan Wake 2 is one of the latest releases of Remedy Entertainment, and the sequel to the first game.
- The title has received a new patch in recent times on all the platforms it is available on.
- Expect multiple bug fixes and technical resolutions from the latest update.
Alan Wake 2 has taken the survival horror genre by storm, coming across as one of the finest games ever to be released in this space by noteworthy developer Remedy Entertainment. The title has just received a new update across all the platforms it’s available on, bringing with it an array of bug fixes and solutions for some of the technical issues players have been facing for a while now. The full patch notes read:
- Xbox – Fixed random crashes on game exit or when the game is suspended.
- Fixed cases where players couldn’t exit interactable notes and containers (e.g. Nursery Rhymes or the Shotgun Puzzle in the Convenience Store).
- Fixed the missing Lighthouse keys after opening the last Cult Stash in Cauldron Lake.
- Fixed Saga’s magical crossbow so that it stays in the Shoebox if put in there and does not appear on her back anymore unless carried for real.
Furthermore, the latest update version for each platform is PlayStation 5 (1.000.16), Xbox Series (188.8.131.52), and PC (1.0.16). You should be seeing that in one of the bottom-end corners of the shooter’s main menu when you boot it up on your respective platform following the successful installation of the patch at hand. Always nice to see annoying bugs getting squashed at the forefront, and the devs resuming playability for the masses.On a side note, eXputer recently interviewed Sam Lake, Remedy frontman and the Alan Wake franchise director, over an email Q&A session, confirming that there’s the possibility of being able to control characters other than Saga and Alan in the title’s forthcoming DLC. That, along with a number of other interesting takeaways, should you choose to check it out.
Related Content to Read Up On:
- Remedy Issues Update On Alan Wake 2’s Audio Delay Issues
- Someone Has Already Modded Alan Wake Into Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth
- Alan Wake 2 Interview: The DLCs Won’t Be Setting Up Control 2
Alan Wake 2 came out on October 27, 2023, for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. eXputer’s 5/5 review of the third-person shooter praises its incredible story, great gunplay, and excellent world-building. If you happen to be on PC, here are the best Alan Wake 2 PC settings for high optimization and performance.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍