- Insomniac Games has released the patch 1.001.004 for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
- The update focuses on addressing bugs that hindered the gameplay.
- The update 1.001.004 also fixes an issue that caused the Upgraded Classic suit to display duplicate eyes.
Insomniac Games has released the full patch notes for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 version 1.001.004. The latest update fixes several gameplay issues as well as improving the overall stability of the game. Note that this is the second update since the game’s launch and was released about a week after the first update that fixed the game displaying the wrong home country flag inside Miles’ home.
We just dropped the latest update for Marvel's #SpiderMan2PS5.
— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) November 1, 2023
- Insomniac Confirms Marvel’s Wolverine And Spider-Man Share The Same Universe
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Director Defends Mary Jane’s Stealth Missions
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Ditched The Idea Of A Venomized Sandman
According to the patch notes, the update addressed an issue that caused a boss to get stuck in geometry, as well as an issue that caused the player to get stuck during the finale of a quest. The patch 1.001.004 also fixed several issues where models would not load properly after playing the game for long sessions. Note that the previous update also fixed a similar problem where the player character would turn into a white cube during longer play sessions.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 was released on October 20 for the PlayStation 5 as a first-party title. eXputer has rated the game 4/5 and praised Spider-Man 2’s seamless combat and traversal. If you’re playing the game and are a fan of all those flashy Spidey outfits, consider checking out our guide on unlocking all the Spider-Man 2 suits.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍