- Bethesda’s newest space RPG Bethesda is now out, offering a tantalizing gameplay experience in a vast universe waiting to be explored. The title came out earlier this month and launched to rave reviews across the board.
- Up until now, the game has crossed more than 10 million players, and this comes in the short span of two weeks. It’s needless to say but Starfield is on course to become a top-notch commercial success for Bethesda.
- The developers continue to support the RPG with regular patches. The latest one on board is update 1.7.33, and it brings performance and stability improvements, all the while squashing some bugs in the process.
Just about two weeks ago, Bethesda pushed out update 1.7.29 for Starfield, bringing particular fixes for certain quests and a number of general improvements. Now, the devs have outed yet another patch for the world-renowned RPG, addressing character-centric issues, resolving bugged graphics, and making adjustments to enhance the game’s overall stability.
The general changes included as part of the Starfield 1.7.33 update revolve around characters, Star Stations, and vendors. The new patch will now ensure that some characters are right where they’re supposed to be, alongside the in-game vendors allowing full access to their respective inventories. In addition, the patch notes for the graphics section read as follows:
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
Moving forward, some players reported the Hand Scanner to behave irregularly, leading to an ineffective use of the tool. The Starfield 1.7.33 update takes care of that part as well, thereby resolving the pertinent issue with the utility. Furthermore, there’s the added expanse of “various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.”
Related Content to Read Up On:
- Starfield Mods Cross 14 Million Downloads On Nexus Mods
- Starfield Player Uses The Game’s Outpost System To Create A Massive Factory
- Starfield Modders Have Already Added Titanic And The Mandalorian Armor To The Game
Lastly, the Starfield update 1.7.33 makes adjustments to the ship as well, which is quite easily one of the most important aspects of the game. Bethesda says that it has fixed an issue “that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins” and another problem that made items kept in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks disappear if you pilot another ship.
It’s worth noting that in the previous update, Bethesda said that it’s working toward the community’s top-requested features for Starfield, and these include Brightness and Contrast controls, HDR calibration menu, Nvidia DLSS Support, and 32:9 Ultrawide Monitor support for PC players, among other additions. In the latest patch, the dev has given an update regarding these, saying,
We are continuing to work on a larger update that will add features and improvements that we noted in our last update notes. Thank you so much for your continued feedback and support of Starfield and we look forward to a future with you on this journey.”
That’s all there is to this latest Starfield patch. In other news, Starfield is measuring up to be a success bar none, garnering 10 million players in less than two weeks of its release. It’s also one of Europe’s fastest-selling games of 2023 thus far, outclassing the likes of the Resident Evil 4 remake, Final Fantasy 16, and even Dead Island 2.
Starfield has been out since September 6 for the Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam and Game Pass. If you’re a new player, consider checking out these best Starfield mods to spice up your gameplay, not to mention the best Starfield vendors to sell your loot to.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍