- Larian Studios has released hotfix #6 for Baldur’s Gate 3, which addresses some dialogue-related issues alongside an in-game tutorial not popping up at the appropriate time on the controller interface.
- This small hotfix comes only two days after the previous update, showing that the studio was serious when it said it would continue fixing bugs as soon as they are reported.
- Since this is the first hotfix after the release of the PS5 version, players will be glad to know that it has gone live on both platforms.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 was released on PC on August 3, 2023, and only recently appeared on PlayStation 5. Although confirmed, it has yet to receive an official Xbox and Mac release date.
Shortly after the previous update, Larian Studios released hotfix #6 for Baldur’s Gate 3, which addresses some dialogue-related issues alongside an in-game tutorial not popping up at the appropriate time on the controller interface. Larian’s release of consecutive hotfixes strongly suggests it will fulfil its promise to address issues with minor updates as soon as they pop up.
Hotfix #6 is now live for Baldur's Gate 3 on PC & PS5!
This hotfix takes care of a few issues affecting dialogues and the controller interface.
— Baldur's Gate 3 (@baldursgate3) September 7, 2023
Even though this is the first hotfix after the release of the PS5 version, it doesn’t seem to bring too much to the table. That should be expected, however, since Larian Studios has addressed a colossal amount of bugs and significantly improved the state of the game ahead of its PS5 release. That said, it does seem to address one controller interface issue where in-game tutorials were not popping up at the right time.
In addition to that, another issue prevented the start of a new dialogue, which has been addressed. The visual artefacts in an Underdark dialogue have also been fixed. Since its release last month, Baldur’s Gate 3 has improved remarkably. Considering how all these updates made it to the recent console release, we can expect the same to happen with the long-awaited Xbox and Mac release.
- Larian Lead Writer Says Baldur’s Gate 3 Owes Its Success To BioWare
- Baldur’s Gate 3 PlayStation 5 Download Size And Trophy List Has Leaked Online
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Is The Epitome Of AAA Games Right Now
Baldur’s Gate 3 was released on PC on August 3, 2023. The cRPG launched on PlayStation 5 with stellar success, becoming the best PlayStation 5 game of all time on Metacritic. Although Larian Studios has yet to announce a definite date for an Xbox and Mac release, we know that the Xbox version will arrive this year, while the latter will be at the end of this month.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍