- Bethesda has revealed its new project dubbed Marvel’s Blade, which is in development by Arkane Lyon.
- The announcement trailer for the enticing project was unveiled during The Game Awards 2023 event.
- Marvel’s Blade is a mature single-player entry that will explore the chronicles of the comic book hero Blade.
Bethesda has joined forces with Marvel to announce a new project, Marvel’s Blade. The title is in development by the well-renowned Arkane Lyon, the studio behind Deathloop and Dishonored. It will explore the prominent comic book hero Blade in a whole new storyline for the game. It is worth noting that Marvel’s Blade is barely in the skeletal stages, as the team has just started development.
In Marvel’s Blade, Eric Brooks is the legendary Daywalker, half-man, half-vampire torn between the warm society of the living and the rushing power of the undead. From Bethesda and Arkane Lyon, the studio that brought you Dishonored and “DEATHLOOP”, Marvel’s Blade is a mature, single-player, third-person game set in the heart of Paris, now in development in collaboration with Marvel Games,” reads the trailer description.
- Game of the Year, Baldur’s Gate 3 Is Now Available On Xbox Series X|S.
- Monster Hunter Wilds Unveiled At The Game Awards 2023
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2: The Platinum Completion Rate Is Over 20%.
Marvel’s Blade is set in a quarantined part of Paris that is subjugated by a horde of hungry vampires. It is pushing Arkane Lyon into trying an even bolder and modern art style. We may likely not hear anything about the title for the next few years, and no release window was confirmed. The project will feature a mature plot while keeping the badassery of Blade.
The Game Awards 2023 show was chock-full of entries that were competing for the top spot. 2023 was a widely successful year, which made it just that much harder for the final winner to be decided. Baldur’s Gate 3 hogged the top spot and won the Game of the Year award with six staggering trophies, followed by Alan Wake 2. The show also saw the reveal of many titles and DLCs alike.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍