- Cyberpunk 2077 has seen a tremendous surge in players after the launch of the 2.0 update. The update has caused over 115,000 gamers to concurrently flood the streets of Night City in the last 24 hours.
- The title also saw a resurgence in concurrent players after the release of the 1.6 update, and the Cyberpunk Edgerunners anime went live last year.
- It came out on 10 December 2021 for PlayStation 4, Stadia, Xbox One, and PC, followed by PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X on 15 February 2022.
Cyberpunk 2077 has seen a tremendous surge in players after a year as the devs launched the 2.0 update. The new update massively overhauls the entire game, bringing forth a new flurry of features. As revealed in SteamDB statistics, over 115,000 gamers have concurrently revisited the shady alleys of Night City in the last 24 hours without paying a dime. However, users will need to spend a pretty penny for the Phantom Liberty DLC.
The all-time high remains one of the biggest on Steam. It is nearly impossible for most games or Cyberpunk 2077 players to shatter that record, after all. September 2022 was the last time over a 100k concurrent players milestone was hit.
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and the 1.6 update was responsible for causing the last commotion in the community. Players collectively decided to pay homage to the anime and try out the game after significant improvements were made through updates. The new 2.0 update also shows anime a lot of respect through many Edgerunner easter eggs.
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Lets Players Acquire Iconic Weapons They Might Have Missed.
- CDPR Lead Condemns Gamers For Comparing Starfield With Cyberpunk 2077.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Explain Why The Game Will Only Get A Single DLC.
The entry has improved at a significant rate since the last year. Nearly 110,000 players are currently relishing the new 2.0 update, and more can be expected in the near future. The Phantom Liberty DLC —the only expansion that will arrive for Cyberpunk 2077— is also expected to cause an enormous insurgence in the concurrent player base, likely surpassing numbers by hundreds of thousands in the following weekend.
The launch of Cyberpunk 2077 was dubbed a tragedy by one of the devs in CD Projekt Red. It came out after years of delays on 10 December 2021 for PlayStation 4, Stadia, Xbox One, and PC, followed by PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X on 15 February 2022.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍