- Fate/Samurai Remnant sold an impressive 300,000 units worldwide in one week after launch. This milestone was celebrated by Koei Tecmo America on Twitter.
- The Nintendo Switch version topped Japan’s retail charts with 34,728 units sold, while PS5 and PS4 versions secured third and ninth place with 21,569 and 12,203 units.
- Fate/Samurai Remnant is an open-world action RPG developed by Omega Force, supervised by TYPE-MOON, featuring intense hack-and-slash combat with musou elements.
One week after its launch, Fate/Samurai Remnant has shipped over 300,000 units worldwide. To celebrate this milestone, Koei Tecmo America posted on Twitter announcing the sales. In addition, the Nintendo Switch version of the game claimed the top spot on Japan’s retail charts, selling 34,728 units in its debut. Other versions weren’t far behind as the PS5 and PS4 versions claimed third and ninth place with 21,569 and 12,203 units respectively.
We are pleased to share that Fate/Samurai Remnant, the critically acclaimed action RPG developed by Omega Force, alongside collaborators TYPE-MOON and Aniplex Inc. – has shipped over 300,000 units worldwide a week after its launch! https://t.co/oKdDIcgs3F#FateSR #KTfamily… pic.twitter.com/ZmZSYvdmdd
— KOEI TECMO AMERICA (@KoeiTecmoUS) October 6, 2023
These strong sales are also thanks to the acclaimed reception the game received from both the fans as well critics. Despite being an underdog, the Fate franchise is no stranger to success. Its mobile game, Fate/Grand Order achieved a monumental milestone of $7 billion in revenue.
Other Content to Check Out:
- New Bandai Namco Trademark Teases Possible Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 News
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Patch 1.202 Goes Live; Brings Major Bug Fixes
- Why Souls-Likes Such As Lies Of P Should Steer Clear Of Difficulty Nerfs
For those who are curious, Fate/Samurai Remnant is an open-world action RPG developed by Omega Force under the supervision of TYPE-MOON. Its gameplay is focused on hack-and-slash combat with elements of musou gameplay. Also, players can command their servants for special attacks and combos, occasionally gaining full control of the servants in specific situations where their weapons are ineffective against certain enemies.
In the near future, it won’t be a surprise if the game manages to surpass a million units worldwide. Furthermore, 3 expansion DLCs are also planned to be released next year so fans have a lot to look forward to. Perhaps, its success might even bring more sequels along the line or even a new entry in the beloved franchise.
Fate/Samurai Remnant was released on September 28, 2023, on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍