- The new Chapter 4 Season 4 has finally started for Fortnite as the patch notes v26.30 roll around. It brings the yearly Halloween event Fortnitemares and other new content.
- The update brings many cosmetics, including Michael Myres, Alan Wake, and more. There is a bundle of new weapons, Reality Augments, candies, and even the new Horde Rush event.
- The new events can allow players to earn XP by completing quests for rewards. The Fortnitemares event will last up to November 3.
The new patch notes v26.30 are finally out for Fortnite, confirming the emergence of the yearly Halloween event Fortnitemares. There is a lot of new content, a brand new battle pass, new weapons, means of traversal, reality augments, and plenty more that is going to be arriving in the battle royale as the season unfolds.
Beginning with Fortnitemares, the event comes with many skins and cosmetics, including the highly awaited Michael Myres and Alan Wake. The update is filled with many other skins, like Jack Skellington, Seth, Festival Phaedra, Phantom Meowscles, Heartbreak Ranger, Bogstick, and Runway Racer. The collabs will arrive in the Item Shop throughout the event.
All Cosmetics added in Fortnitemares 2023 (v26.30) pic.twitter.com/Z7n0fUr815
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 10, 2023
In terms of new Fortnite weapons, the new Wood Stake Shotgun sticks to the theme and looks quite alluring. On the other hand, the new Throne’s Vampiric Blade (a katana) can steal the health of enemies and siphon it to the player in the usual vampire fashion.
The Pumpkin Launcher has also been added in Fortnite and can be found “from the ground, regular and Rare Chests, Holo-Chests, and flying drones.” It shoots out explosive jack-o’-lanterns. The new Witch Broom further enhances the traversal mechanic in Fortnite. It can allow players to launch themselves in the air and then glide down into somewhere safe. It is the perfect gateway to escape when the opponents are too much to handle.
- The FTC Is Offering Refunds For Unwanted Fortnite Purchases.
- Fortnite Could Finally Be Getting The Rumored Open World Mode, Job Listing Confirms.
- The New Fortnite UI Revamp Leak Spells Trouble For The Game.
The event also brings new treats to munch on while ruthlessly murdering enemies, including “Candy Corn, Pepper Mints, Hop Drops, and Jelly Beans.” The candies offer different benefits and can be found in Candy Buckets, ringing doorbells, killing guards, or taking down the new bosses.
Fortnitemares celebrates the spooky season with quests that earn you XP and give alluring rewards. The number of quests will progressively grow as the event goes on until its end on November 3. A few missions will also be catered towards the creator mode exclusively to earn XP.
Similarly, the Horde Rush event also comes with quests and XP that can be grinded for attractive cosmetic rewards.
Many renowned Reality Augments are also available, like Game Time, Icy Slide, and Rushing Reload. The new Quick Weapon is a beta feature that replaces the Next Weapon button. It allows users to easily switch between the primary weapon and other slots. Lastly, the support for the OS9 devices has also ended. The devs will not actively maintain it anymore.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍