- Housemarque recently announced in a blog post that it is relocating to Nordics’ one of the most advanced gaming headquarters by the end of next year.
- The new headquarters will have facilities like “cutting-edge meeting rooms, proper audio studios, testing areas, and wellness spaces” and more.
- The devs are known for developing Returnal and many other popular entries. The studio was acquired by Sony two years ago in July, two months after releasing Returnal exclusively for PS5.
The Returnal developer Housemarque has recently announced in a blog post that it is moving to Nordics’ “one of the most advanced gaming headquarters” by the end of next year. The Helsinki-based branch wants to set a new standard for the gaming industry and be a vision that is more than just a “shiny new office.”
Housemarque, a member of the PlayStation Studios family and Finland’s longest standing gaming firm, is gearing up to launch one of the Nordics’ most advanced gaming headquarters by the end of 2024,” as said by brand director of Housemarque, Mikael Haveri.
The new headquarters will be more than just a rich gaming legacy, standing tall as a “beacon of innovation and creativity” in Helsinki, the capital of Finland.
- Another PlayStation Showcase Could Happen Later In The Year, Rumor Says.
- Returnal Is A Perfect Blend Of Classic Bullet Hell With Modern Creativity.
- Returnal Gaining Sales On Steam Through Word Of Mouth.
The PlayStation first-party studio will be moving to its new location, which is chock-full of new facilities. The Returnal developers’ modern headquarters will include high-end features catered towards the well-being of the team, such as “cutting-edge meeting rooms, proper audio studios, testing areas, and wellness spaces.” Additionally, it will focus on ensuring the preservation of the local region and the ecosystem.
Sustainability remains core to our values. Our revamped hub will champion green initiatives, ensuring a balance between technology and planetary care. As we embark on this transformative journey, we’re committed to further solidifying our position in the world of gameplay innovation.”
Housemarque is known for creating some nostalgic gems in the past. Its latest game, Returnal, has elevated the studio’s status to a new extreme. Sony acquired the studio two years ago in July, two months after launching Returnal exclusively for PS5 on April 30, 2021.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍