The Cap of the Wild Totk is a piece of headgear, or a helm, in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. It’s part of the Wild Set, which also contains the Cap of the Wild, Tunic of the Wild, and Trousers of the Wild. When all three pieces are worn together, they offer a Set Bonus, providing the character Link with additional stats and abilities, specifically enhancing his attack power.
What Is The Cap Of The Wild In Tears of the Kingdom
In Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, the Cap of the Wild Totk is part of an Armor Set known as the Wild Set. Armor Sets consist of matching pieces that, when worn together, offer additional stats and abilities in the form of a Set Bonus.
The Wild Set consists of the following three parts:
- Cap of the Wild: This helm piece is located in the Hebra Dark Skeleton in the Depths. It starts with a base defense of +4.
- Tunic of the Wild: The body armor piece of the set.
- Trousers of the Wild: These are the leg armor piece of the Wild Set.
When all three pieces of the Wild Set are worn together, they provide Link with an additional bonus, enhancing his attack power (Attack Up Set Bonus). This can be very beneficial in combat situations, making Link’s attacks more powerful.
Cap Of The Wild Location
The Cap of the Wild is located within Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Specifically, it can be found in the northwest part of an area known as the Depths, specifically within a skeleton’s skull. The exact coordinates for the location are (-3956, 3721, -0859). Here, the character Link stands in front of a green Zonai chest, which is positioned within a large skeleton’s skull, known as the Hebra Dark Skeleton.
- Please note that The Hyrule Ridge Chasm, located west of the Runakit Shrine, is the nearest entry to the Depths.
- Some players have found it useful to build a hoverbike from two fans and steering gear in order to rise to the top of this region, stopping at light roots along the way.
- Although the Rito Village Chasm is theoretically closer to the treasure box, it leads to a gated area.
- So, it’s advisable not to take that route with the intention of reaching the Cap of the Wild.
Upon acquisition, the Cap of the Wild provides a +4 defense boost before any upgrades are made. It forms part of the Wild Set, providing additional stats and abilities when worn together with the other armor pieces in the set.
How To Get
To acquire the Cap of the Wild Tears of the Kingdom, you will need to follow these steps:
- Identify the Location: The Cap of the Wild is situated in the northwest region of the Depths, specifically within the Hebra Dark Skeleton’s skull. The exact coordinates are (-3956, 3721, -0859).
- Accessing the Depths: The nearest Depths chasm entrance is Hyrule Ridge Chasm, located west of Runakit Shrine. This is the most accessible route to reach the Cap of the Wild Totk. Be cautious not to go down the Rito Village Chasm in hopes of being closer.
- Create a Hoverbike: In order to reach the location, it’s recommended to construct a hoverbike using two fans and a steering device. This can be used to carefully float to the top, with pauses at light roots along the way.
- Open the Chest: Once you have navigated to the Hebra Dark Skeleton, you’ll notice a closed green Zonai chest within its skull. This chest holds the Cap of the Wild.
Upgrading the Cap of the Wild in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom can enhance its effectiveness significantly. The following outlines the required materials for each tier of upgrade:
Tier 1 Upgrade For the first upgrade, you will need:
- 10 Acorns
- 2 Farosh’s Scales
Tier 2 Upgrade For the second upgrade, you will need:
- 5 Courser Bee Honey
- 2 Farosh’s Claws
Tier 3 Upgrade For the third upgrade, you will need:
- 3 Energetic Rhino Beetles
- 5 Shards of Farosh’s Spike
- 2 Shards of Farosh’s Fang
Tier 4 Upgrade For the fourth and final upgrade, you will need the following:
- 3 Star Fragments
- 2 Farosh’s Horns
- 10 Shards of Farosh’s Spike
To sum up, The Cap of the Wild in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom offers significant defensive benefits and forms part of the advantageous Wild Set. It’s located in the Depths region and can be upgraded through four tiers. Wearing the entire Wild Set enhances Link’s combat power, making it a valuable asset in gameplay. Do check out Tears of the Kingdom: How To Get Fierce Deity Armor Set and Tears of the Kingdom Wind Temple!
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Best Bows
- Tears of the Kingdom: How To Get Rupees
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: All Cherry Blossom Trees Location
- Tears of the Kingdom: Great Sky Island Shrines
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍