There are many statuses that either buff Zack or deteriorate his abilities. Endure Status is a beneficial buff in Crisis Core Reunion, it helps the player carry out their attacks without any interruptions. Many attacks and Materias can get broken between animations by enemy attacks, which can be an extremely annoying thing. Hence, during combats, it is important to have the Endure Buff activated in Crisis Core Reunion.
- The Endure Status allows the player to carry out their attacks and Materias without getting flinched or interrupted due to enemy attacks.
- Endure Buff can help players out a lot, especially when facing multiple enemies together.
- Players can get the Endure Status through DMW rolls and certain accessories such as Genji Armor and Twisted Headband.
- Some other buffs in Crisis Core FFVII Reunion include Barrier, Critical, Raise, Regen, Invincible, etc.
What Is Endure Status In Crisis Core Reunion?The Endure Status is quite easy to understand, unlike many other statuses which can confuse most casual gamers. A lot of times during battle you will try carrying out a move or a Materia only to get interrupted by an enemy attack. Other than annoying you, the flinch will shake up Zack and could possibly turn the tide of the battle. Therefore, it is essential to get Endure buff as much as you can.
The Endure Status will basically allow Zack to carry out his Materias and attacks without getting flinched by enemy attacks. You may end up taking damage but your game plan will not get hindered. The animation of your moves and Materias will continue to run despite your enemy’s doing.
Endure Status helps a lot during combats where there are multiple enemies. In these situations, it gets hard to evade enemy attacks. So you do end up needing the Endure Status so that you can use your Materias like Costly Punch and Blast Wave.
How To Get Endure Status?You may be wonderinghow you could get the Endure Buff in Crisis Core FFVII Reunion. There are multiple ways that you can activate the Endure status for Zack. Players can equip certain Accessories by getting them in the game, such as the Genji Armor. Other than that, players can also get a chance to obtain the Endure Status by getting possible DMW rolls, such as lining up Angeal.
Here is the list of ways players can get Endure Buff in Crisis Core FFVII Reunion.
- Course Boost!: Roll 3 Cait Sith in DMW (Grants Endure).
- Rush Assault: Roll 3 Angeal in DMW (May grant Endure).
- DMW Number Rolls: Any two numbers followed by a 7 in DMW roll (Grants Endure Status for 20 seconds).
- Twisted Headband: Adds additional Endure.
- Genji Armor: Always keeps Endure active.
The effect is not only available for Zack in Crisis Core Reunion. Some enemies can also get Endure Status during fights against Zack Fair. To make things simpler and to give you a heads-up, Hollander, G Dominator, G Hetairos, and G Intruder are some of the enemies that can activate Endure status during fights.
Other Statuses In Crisis Core
Now that you know how the Endure Buff works in Crisis Core Reunion, it is important that you also familiarize yourself with some other buffs and debuffs in the game. Some of these statuses can greatly enhance Zack’s ability during fights; however, some of them can also cause problems for him.
You should know about the other Buff Statuses in Crisis Core Reunion. All of these statuses enhance Zack’s ability during combat.
- Endure: Allows the Player to carry out their moves without falling or getting flinched.
- Barrier: Reduces damage taken from Physical Attacks by 50%.
- MBarrier: Reduces damage taken from Attack Spells by 50%.
- Critical: Every attack performed by Zack becomes a Critical Hit.
- Raise: Incapacitation recovery.
- Regen: Heals Zack gradually.
- Null Magic: The player does not take any damage from Magic Attacks.
- Null Physical: The player does not take any damage from Physical Attacks.
- Invincible: The Player does not take any kind of damage.
- MP Cost Zero: MP is not used during the buff.
- AP Cost Zero: AP is not used during the buff.
Here are all the Debuff Statuses that can affect Zack in Crisis Core FVII Reunion.
- Instant Death
There you have it! We did our best to cover everything there is to know about the Endure Status in Crisis Core Reunion. Not only that, we also covered the possible ways to get the Endure Buff for Zack. Through our guide, you will also find out some other statuses, including various buffs and debuffs.
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a remake of the game released with the same name back in 2007 for PSP. If you have just started playing through the game, ensure you know the best ways to Level up Zack fast. Also, it’s best to familiarize yourself with all the Stats in the game as early as you can.
Knowing some of the best Materia Fusions will help you in taking care of multiple enemies such as the Wyerd, Sea Hulk, and Genesis. Lastly, you should also know everything about all the DMW Summons in Crisis Core Reunion. They can help you change the tide of a battle.
Thank you for reading through our brief yet informative guide about Endure Status. For more guides related to Crisis Core FVII Reunion, feel free to stick around at eXputer.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍